What is it and who is it for? Loreal Serie Expert Citramine Pure Resource Shampoo is for everyone who wants to cleanse/purify their hairs. If you are using too many styling products, then this product is a must.
Price: 635 for 300ml
Sensitive skin alerts: No
My Experience with Loreal Serie Expert Citramine Pure Resource Shampoo
This purifying shampoo comes in an easy to track transparent plastic bottle with a flip cap on the top to prevent it from spillage. The backside of the bottle has all the desired information to guide its customers.
How to use:
Wet your hair and scalp and apply the shampoo evenly. Lather and massage for a few minutes, rinse thoroughly. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
Color & texture:
This is a translucent, thick gel-based shampoo, which doesn’t gather foam, unlike any other normal shampoo.
The fragrance is not very strong, it has a mild smell which tends to fade away after some time.
My experience with this shampoo has been good so far, I use it once a week, as this is not a normal shampoo but a purifying shampoo. Purifying shampoo is basically used to clean up all the hard water residue and product build-up from the scalp and hair. People with oily hair can use it once a week and people with dry hair can use it once a month. If you have extremely dry hair, then you can avoid using it.
As this shampoo doesn’t gather foam, therefore, I use a small amount again to clean my hairs properly before finally rinsing it off with water. Conditioning your hair after the shampoo is optional, but I use a conditioner thereafter as I have a few frizzy hairs. The Loreal official site suggests to use it with Serie Expert Vitamino Color Conditioner but I use any normal conditioner followed by a good serum. This shampoo is not very easily available elsewhere, other than the Loreal salons, buying online will be a good idea.
1. Though expensive, one bottle goes on for many months, therefore, not at all a bad deal.
2. True, as they claim, all the build-up and residue are removed, leaving hairs light and manageable.
3. Transparent packaging makes it easy to track the leftover amount
4. Controls oil
5. Adds extra bounce and shine
6. Makes scalp clean and healthy
7. Can be clubbed with any conditioner
8. Strong spill-proof packaging
1. Not travel friendly
2. Not easily available
Would I recommend?
I will definitely recommend this product to everyone. I have a hard water problem in my area and after using this shampoo, I have felt the change in my hairs. We all use styling products, so it becomes very important to use a clarifying shampoo now and then to remove the product build-up. This shampoo stands true to its claim.
More Loreal Professional Shampoos?
- Loreal Serie Expert Shampoo Prokeeratin Liss Unlimited Smoothing Review
- Loreal Professional Serie Expert Sensi Balance Shampoo – Just Average?
- L’Oreal Paris Professional Liss Unlimited Shampoo Review