What is it and who is it for? L’Oreal Liss Unlimited Evening Primrose Oil is to solve this frizzy hair problem, use this serum to add a gloss and a shine to your frizzy and lifeless hair! Get your hands on this L’Oreal Professional Paris -Liss Unlimited (Evening Primrose Oil) hair serum and flaunt your tresses every day rather than getting disappointed with your natural hair.
Rs 650 for 125 ml
How to Use:
I usually wash my hair two times a week. And whenever I do, I apply 2 squashes of the serum onto my hair especially on the tips where the “Split ends” reside. Note that your hair should be wet and damp so that your tresses can soak in every bit of the product. Wet hair makes it easier to spread the oil evenly.
My Experience with L’Oreal Liss Unlimited Evening Primrose Oil
I have been using this product since 8 months and it’s still not finished yet. As you can see I have a good quantity of it left which can go on for another right months seriously.
Though I apply this on my hair only twice a week it leaves my hair glossy, smooth, shiny and bouncy until my next wash. You need not pump a handful of the product but just 2 small pumps would do great!
Remember! Lesser the amount, greater are the results! Don’t apply too much of it. You don’t want your hair to be all clamped up together.
This serum works on almost all hair types. There’s a long old myth that says these professionally used serums can only work on that hair that have gone through smoothing and straightening. No! It not only improves the chemically undergone hair but also the normal and natural textured hair.
- Gives a natural shine and a bounce to frizzy dull hair.
- Stays for 4-5 hours even in heavy traffic days.
- Makes your hair tangle free giving excellent results.
- Besides its wonderful uses and affects I like the fragrance of this Primrose Oil as well.
- It is light and makes hair manageable. It is less oily and non-greasy.
- Using too much of the Primrose Oil will make your tresses look oily and greasy.
- The pump which is the only convenient way of taking out the product if gets damaged can be a hectic and a troublesome job otherwise.
- It may seem costlier to some and they may not purchase it to avoid the tinge of the product’s high price.
- Don’t use too much or too frequently or else you’ll end up having sticky or damaged hair. (Depends on the texture of your hair.)
Overall Would I repurchase and recommend?
Honestly, I’d love to have this hair serum again! For me, it is a wonderful launch by L’Oreal which has given me a solution to my frizzy, dull, damaged hair problems. And I’d definitely recommend to all those girls who’re struggling with their hair!
Loved your review and pics Vani!! 😀
Thankyouu Sone di?