Who is this for? L’oreal Paris Super Liner Perfect Slim is for those looking for a sketch eyeliner.
Price: RS 725
How to use:
The product is easy to apply. The ultra-thin and ultra-smooth tip gives the freedom of having the most precise lines. It may be made thick or thin, as per your wish. Start with small strokes. Apply more pressure to get thicker lines.
My experience with L’Oreal Paris Super Liner Perfect Slim
I’m very pleased with the product. It satisfies my needs to the fullest. It takes very less efforts to come up with a perfect line, thin or thick. The best thing about this product is that stays intact for a long time and doesn’t flake or peel off like many other types of eyeliners available in the market. It might smudge a little at the corner of the eyes if you try to make a wing but that can be managed easily. It doesn’t have any major flaws and is good to go with.
- Thin tip (0.4m)
- Handy and easy application
- Glides very effortlessly on the eyes.
- Lasts long. (10-12 hours)
- Pigmentation is intense black.
- Slightly expensive
- Might smudge a little at the corner of the eyes.
Will I recommend this product?
Yes! This is a great grab for all the ladies. Buy it and you will surely not regret it.
Moree Loreal Eyeliners?
- Loreal Eyeliner Pencil Le Kohl Carbon Black : Know This Before You Buy !
- L Oreal Infallible Eyeliner Silikissime Cobalt Blue | Review & Swatches
- Loreal Eyeliner : Loreal Liquid Liner Superliner is Not What You Thought !
- Loreal Eyeliner | Loreal Silkissime True Teal is Gorgeous!
- L’Oreal Infallible Silkissime Silky Pencil Eyeliner 240 Pure Purple Review