Loreal Paris products are always great and I have personally had good experience with their lipsticks, creams and face washes. I have used various kohls and eyeliners and also love experimenting with various brands and ranges. I never really settle for one permanent kohl.
Details about Loreal Eyeliner Pencil Le Kohl Carbon Black
What is it?
Loreal Paris le kohl pencil smooth defining eyeliner is a kohl that glides on smoothly and easily on the eyes to create perfect eye looks. It can be used to create smooth liners or dramatic liners and can be used as an eyeshadow to create smokey eyes as well. It is smudge proof and ideal to be used every day. It stays all day and doesn’t irritate the eyes.
0.04 oz/ 1.14 g
12 months from the date of manufacture
Sensitive skin alert?
No, it doesn’t irritate the skin
Natural/ organic/ vegan?
On this particular product, nothing has been mentioned
My experience with Loreal Eyeliner Pencil Le Kohl Carbon Black
The body is black in color and “Loreal Paris le kohl smooth defining eyeliner” are written in gold. It is a classy packaging and the cap is transparent and the pencil can be sharpened to create sharp eye looks
It has a smooth, creamy texture which glides easily on eyes
How to use
Open the cap to reveal the pencil. Start applying along the lash line starting from the inner corner of the eye and working outwards. Can be used as an eyeshadow and a brow filler
It smells like wood to me. Not too strong, hence bearable
Most of the loreal products are really good and have not disappointed me. I was eager to try out this kohl from loreal owing to its great reviews and the name of the product. Le Kohl pencil smoothes defining eyeliner is such a fancy name. I purchased this and I was very happy with their packaging. The name of the product was written in gold on black background. I used this on my waterline as well as lash line and it didn’t irritate my eyes which is a huge plus. It stayed for a good 7 hours without smudging. It had lightly faded near my waterline which means it is not water-resistant. I wanted to try it to create smokey eyes so I applied this product and smudged it with my fingers. It was soft and I could easily blend it. I was happy with this. Most of the times, I use it to create smokey eyes only. But for this price, I don’t think it is worth it since it doesn’t come along with a sharpener and stays only for 7 hours whereas there are other products in the market which are less expensive and have the same/better staying power.
Overall Performance of Loreal Eyeliner Pencil Le Kohl Carbon Black
- Easy to apply
- Classy packaging
- Easy to carry
- Creamy consistency
- Can be used as an eyeshadow as well as on waterline
- Doesn’t irritate the eyes
- Stays for around 7 hours
- Transfer proof
- Easy to blend
- Sharpener hasn’t been provided with this pencil
- Not waterproof or water resistant
- For the price, staying power is less
Would I repurchase or recommend?
Yes, I recommend this to people who like eye pencils and don’t mind spending a huge amount. Also, this can be used as an eyeshadow and on the waterline also. These are huge plus points. Personally, I wouldn’t repurchase this since because of its price and also, I love trying new kohls and liners.
- L Oreal Infallible Eyeliner Silikissime Cobalt Blue | Review & Swatches
- Avon Eyeliner | Simply Pretty – or NOT that Pretty !
- MAC Eyeliner | Petrol Blue | Review | Swatches
- Loreal Eyeliner : Loreal Liquid Liner Superliner is Not What You Thought !
- Loreal Eyeliner | Loreal Silkissime True Teal is Gorgeous!
- Maybelline Colossal Eyeliner Review
- Maybelline Eyeliner Hypermatte Liquid Liner Review
- MAC Fluidline Gel Eyeliner Blacktrack Review
- Mac Liquid Eyeliner Review
- L’Oreal Infallible Silkissime Silky Pencil Eyeliner 240 Pure Purple Review
- Coloressence Super Extend Liquid Eyeliner Review
- Oriflame Pure Colour Eyeliner Review
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner Soft Nude Review
- In Love with Blue Heaven Soft Kajal And Eyeliner (Self Sharpening) !
- Inglot Soft Precision Eyeliner Pencils Failed to Wow Us
- Blue Heaven Water Proof Eyeliner Review
- MAC Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner Crayon Undercurrent Review
- Lakme Insta Liner Water Resistant Eyeliner Review
- Lakme Absolute Gel Addict Eyeliner Grey Ash Review
- Street Wear Egyptian Blue Color Rich Liquid Eyeliner Review
- Blue Heaven Sketch Eyeliner Review
- Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (Black) Review
- Incolor Hi-Tech Eyeliner Pen Jet Black Review
- MAC Technokohl Liner Eyeliner Kajal Graphblack Review
- Lotus Hypnotonica Pearl Shine Long Lasting Eyeliner (Intense Black) Review
- Lakme Absolute Forever Silk Eyeliner Electric Violet Review
- Mac Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner Petrol Blue Review
- Maybelline Hyper glossy Electrics Silver Trance Eyeliner Review
- Chambor Stay-On Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil Review
- Colorbar Precision Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Black Review
- Sephora Colorful Eyeliner Waterproof 24Hr 04 Engagement Ring Review
- Inglot Liquid Eyeliner 25 Review
- Biotique Bio Kajal For Magical Eyes – Really ???
- 10 Makeup Essentials- Build Your Basic Makeup Kit !
- Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil | 02 Hot Chocolate |Swatches |Review
- Faces Kajal: This is the Long Wear Eye Pencil!!
- Inglot Duraline Review
- Colobar All-Day Water Proof Eye Shadow Stick Fairy Review
- Oriflame Eye Liner Stylo Black Review
- Urban Decay | Hot or Not
- Oriflame Very Me Funky Eye Pencil Brown Review
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Kohl Liner Pretty In Mink Review
- Oriflame Giordani Gold Liquid Eye Liner Review