Loose Motion Treatment: Loose motions or diarrhea is a condition that refers to excretion of liquid stools for more than three times a day. This is a serious condition and needs prompt action. Excessive loose motion leads to loss of fluids and electrolyte imbalance in the body. It can also make the person feel extremely exhausted and giddy.
There are various causes which lead to loose motion:
- Viral infections
- Food allergy
- Hyperthyroidism or diabetes
- Laxative medication
- Bacterial infections
- Inflammatory bowel diseases like ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease
Home Remedies To Treat Loose Motion
Fenugreek Seed Remedy
- Fenugreek seeds – 1 to 2 teaspoon
- Water – 1 glass
- Take a bowl filled with water.
- Add fenugreek seeds in the bowl and let it soak for 20 minutes.
- After that take out the seeds and grind them in a grinder to obtain fenugreek seed paste.
- Mix this paste in a glass of water.
- Drink this mixture immediately.
- Do this 2 to 3 times daily for three days.
Mint – Honey Remedy
- Freshly extracted mint juice – 1 teaspoon
- Fresh lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Warm water – 1 cup
- Take a cup of warm water.
- Add mint juice, lemon juice, and honey to it.
- Mix well.
- Drink the mixture immediately.
- Repeat this twice daily.
Lemon – Black tea Remedy
- Tea powder – 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
- Water – 1 cup
- Honey – 2 teaspoon
- Take a saucepan and add tea powder and a cup of water in
- Bring it to boil.
- Simmer it for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the flame and strain the tea.
- Now add lemon juice and honey to the tea.
- Mix well.
- Drink the tea.
- Drink this tea at least thrice a day for effective results.