Lip liners can be used for multiple purposes which is why I like them. I have various lip liners and some o they work great but others are just pencil that I can use for nothing. Today, I will be reviewing the Lip Liner Oriflame Very Me Lip Crayon Fuchsia. Read on to know if this product is worth a buy or not.
Price and quantity
Rs 139 for 0.8g
My experience with Lip Liner Oriflame Very Me Lip Crayon Fuchsia
Nothing fancy about the packaging. It is a pencil with a plastic transparent cap and the body of the pencil represents the shade, which makes it easier to choose shades.
Colour and texture
The name of the shade is “fuchsia” and it has a creamy, buildable texture that glides easily on the lips.
It doesn’t have any fragrance
I like lip liners since they can be multitasked with. I purchased the shade fuchsia from an Oriflame consultant for some offer since I found it to be pretty affordable. I applied it and tried wiping off with my hand and it just vanished. I tried using this as a lipstick but it hardly stayed for 2 hours with no or light meals. The shade is very pretty and is a daily wear shade but the staying power and the color pay off is a problem. It fades off as time passes. This is apt for everyday use when the longevity doesn’t matter, but for special occasions and events, this is not recommended. This will wipe off and might not go well with the outfit and other make-up. So, I only recommend this shade and product for everyday use only.
- Creamy texture
- Great shades
- Easy to carry
- Easy to apply
- Good for everyday usage only
- Can be used as a lipstick itself
- Can be used as an eyeshadow or eyeliner but the color pay off would not be great
- Doesn’t feather
- Doesn’t crease
- Doesn’t bleed
- No sharpener has been provided
- Doesn’t last long
- Not smudge proof
- Wipes off with light meals (when used as a lipstick)
- Available only through an oriflame consultant for the offer price
Would I repurchase or recommend this?
I will not repurchase this but will recommend it to people who are looking for a lip liner that can be used every day which is affordable as well. This shade will go with most of the dark shades of lipstick.
Glossypolish verdict: The Oriflame very me lip crayon is good for everyday usage but not recommended for special occasions where the long staying power also matters.
More Lip Liners?
- PAC Cosmetics Auto Lip Liner Mauve |Swatches | Price |Review
- Coloressence Lip Liner Maroon is Perfect MAC Diva Dupe !
- Lip Liner : Faces Red Hotie Lip Contour Review
- Chambor Velvette Touch Lip Liner Pencil BR 03 Review
- Sephora Lip Liner To Go Rosewood #06 Review
- Wet N Wild Coloricon Lip Liner Fab Fuschia Review
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Lip Liner Willow Review
- L’Oreal Contour Parfait Lip Liner – 652 Toffee Review
- Kylie Cosmetics Mary Jo K Liquid Lipstick And Lip Liner Review
- Kylie Ginger Matte Liquid Lipstick and Lip Liner Review
- Kylie Kristen Matte Liquid Lipstick and Lip Liner Review
- Colorbar Definer Lip Liner Clear Red 001 Review
- PAC Plush ColorLock Longlasting Lipliner Review