Child Lines Palmistry : I still remember how as a kid in 3rd standard I would impress my friends with my hand-reading skills. All thanks to my Dad, who owns a small book for the same. I used to get a sneak peek at that book without his awareness. Hilariously, we kids at that tender age were so curious to know if we were going to have an arranged marriage or love, how many children, the first letter of your partner, fortune, luck and whatnot. It was merely an act of fun for us. But hand-reading a.k.a palmistry is running a massive business all over the world.
Child Lines Palmistry:
Palmistry or chiromancy is the art of interpreting or predicting one’s future by analyzing or examining the palm of their hand. The variation in lines, groves, shapes, and length of the finger not only tells about a person’s future but also their personality. Different cultures have different interpretations of these variations. But some interpretations are universal.
One of them is the prediction about the number of children you will have in life. If you are a couple or wannabe parent or just an individual planning to have kids in the future, then the lines on your palm might enlighten you with some useful information.
So the following part reveals not only the lines on your palm which will tell you how many children you will have but also a few more interesting facts. Wanna know how? Keep reading
- Open your right palm and notice the lines below your little finger. The dark horizontal line starting from below your little finger and running to the outer edge denotes the marriage line.
- A little toward the palm, you will notice a few vertical lines appearing thin and light. They are called the children lines. The number of those lines denotes the number of children you will have.
- Read the lines from left to right as the left lines indicate the children which are born earlier than the ones indicated by the lines on the right.
- Some lines are more prominent than others. The thicker lines indicate a male child whereas the thinner ones indicate a female child.
- A break in any of those lines indicates a miscarriage.
- Two lines in close proximity indicate twins.
- A line separate from the bunch of lines tells about your grandkid.
More stuff you will enjoy :
- What Does Your Birthstone Reveal About Your Personality?
- Introduction to Angel Healing
- Causes And Remedies For Skin Pigmentation Around The Mouth
- How to French Braid – Step by Step !
OMG!! I have at least 7 lines in there :unsure: 😥 😥
me too sreeparna.. i have 6 there.. i think we arent doing something right at reading them 😛
Oh I am not alone then!
May be we are not doing correctly :unsure:
I can’t :confused even count the number of lines there
I don’t think you need to consider the very light ones. I have got 4 lines which are more or less prominent. The others did not appear in the image but they are there and are very light so I didn’t count them. 2 of them are short and thinner than the longer one, which I assume are two females and the longer one is male. I also have a broken line.
But hopefully, I will stop at one kid in future 😛
I feel I’m doing this wrong I can’t tell if I’m counting 3 or 4 I have a son already but wanting to know if I’ll have more
How many children s did I have