Last year, when Luxola was delivering to India, I had purchased a lot of products from international beauty brands. One of them was the Leaves of Trees Pink Grapefruit Argan Hand and Body Lotion. I just purchased it as a hand cream / all purpose cream, I was very much into Argan oil and its skin benefits those days. This particular cream was completely natural and claimed to have Argan oil in it. Needless to say I was sold 🙂 . Let’s see how good or bad this cream has turned out for me!
Basic Info About Leaves of Trees Pink Grapefruit Argan Hand and Body Lotion
Argan Oil enriched Grapefruit lotion. Suitable for all skin types.
$10 for 37 ml
Sensitive Skin Alert?
What does the Brand Claim about Leaves of Trees Pink Grapefruit Argan Hand and Body Lotion?
The collection of Argan Lotion comprises Moroccan Argan Oil and organic cocoa butter, both blended together for a perfect moisturizing solution that stays on but does not feel greasy.
“* Free from parabens, synthetic fragrances, phthalates and formaldehyde. Combination of cocoa butter and Argan Oil creates a silky texture for your skin”
How to Use:
Apply on cleansed skin as desired.
My Experience with Leaves of Trees Pink Grapefruit Argan Hand and Body Lotion:
This lotion comes in a really no fuss tube packaging. To me the packaging is vintage. But truth be told, it is quite bare minimum packaging. It gives the product a cottage industry product kind of look and feel.
This lotion is having a cream like texture. The cream is soft and a little amount is enough to spread over a large area. I suggest you use a small amount at a time and then build up as desired. This lotion leaves my skin feeling very soft and nourished.
For me the fragrance is just like the Cadbury chocolate with orange zest in it. It is extremely enjoyable and comforting. I am utterly in love with the fragrance, the texture and the way it keeps my skin soft.
Overall Performance of Leaves of Trees Pink Grapefruit Argan Hand and Body Lotion
- Lovely fragrance
- All Natural without Chemicals
- Keeps my Skin Soft
- Availability in India is an Issue
- A bit expensive
Overall Would I repurchase and recommend?
Really Like this product. I suggest if anyone is travelling to India from abroad and if this brand is available in that country, you may ask them to bring it for you! It is a pretty good natural product.
More Argan Oil ?
- Juicy Chemistry Argan Oil Review
- Dear Packer Lavender + Argan Oil Home Remedy Mask Review
- Ogx Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo Review
- Ogx Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner Review
- Juicy Chemistry Argan and Mango Butter Masque (Pre Shampoo Hair Spa) Review
- Ogx Moroccan Argan Oil Penetrating Serum Review
- The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Shower Gel Review
- The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Body Butter Review
- Dove Elixir Nourished Shine Hair Oil Hibiscus and Argan Oil Review
- Soulflower Cold Pressed Pure Argan Oil Review