Hey lovely people, today I’m going to review a body mist from the brand Layer. I heard many good reviews about the Layer r Wottagirl Body Mist Mystic Island.So, I thought to give it a try to this one. I am using this body mist regularly for my college and here I would be sharing my views on this body mist.
Basic Info about Layer r Wottagirl Body Mist Mystic Island
Price: Rs 199 for 135 ml
Shelf Life: 3 Years
Directions: Hold the bottle upright and spray on body and clothes.
Caution: Keep in cool place away from heat and direct sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50° C. Do not spray near naked flame or incandescent material. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, wash with plenty of water and consult a doctor. Do not apply to broken skin. Keep out of reach of children. HIGHLY FLAMMABLE. HARMFUL IF TAKEN INTERNALLY.
INGREDIENTS: Ethyl Alcohol, Diethyl Phthalate, Aqua, Perfume, PEG- 40, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, BHT, Triclosan.
My experience with Layer r Wottagirl Body Mist Mystic Island
I purchased this body mist as it has very fresh fragrance which is suitable for use in the summer time.
Layer Wottagirl Body Mist comes in three variants: Vanilla Twist, Mystic Island, and Fresh Citrus.
Vanilla Twist smells very flowery and sweet.
Fresh Citrus smells like citrus.
And, Mystic Island smells fresh like an island.
From all three, Mystic Island is the one I like the most. The packaging is very girly and is travel-friendly. The bottle is of plastic but is sturdy and not fragile. I use this almost every day for college and I love the smell. But the con is that this is not long lasting.It stays for only 2-3 hours. I expected it to be long lasting at least for 5- 6 hours but this does not stay.
When I apply the mist, the first note is flowery but is fresh. After few seconds, it has a mild and ocean kind of fragrance. This fragrance is well suited for summer time. Also, it does contain alcohol which can be a con for some people.
Overall Performance of Layer r Wottagirl Body Mist Mystic Island
- Fresh fragrance
- Affordable price
- Travel-friendly packaging
- Not very strong smell
- Daily wearable body mist
- Suitable for the summer season
- Not a fragrance for winter time
- Not long lasting
Would I recommend?
If you are at home or don’t sweat much, this is a good body splash!
More Body Mists?
- Armaf Club de Nuit
- Kama Ayurveda Pure Lavender Water Face And Body Mist Review
- Victoria’s Secret Pure Daydream Body Mist Review
- The Body Shop Vanilla Body Mist Review
- Victoria’s Secret Noir Tease Sexy Little Things Body Mist Review
- Streax Refreshing Peach Love Perfumed Body Mist Review
- Victoria’s Secret Love Spell Body Mist Review
- The Body Shop Strawberry Body Mist Review
- Forest Essentials Body Mist Nargis Review
- Forest Essential Body Mist Jasmine and Saffron Review
- Victoria’s Secret Bombshell Fragrance Body Mist Review
- Bath & Body Works DAISY DREAMGIRL Signature Collection Shimmer Mist Review
- The Body Shop Black Musk Fragrance Mist Review
- Yardley London Mist Refreshing Body Spray Review
- Oriflame Aimi Mystic Caress Fine Fragrance Mist Review
- The Body Shop Perfume Oil Fijian Water Lotus Review
- Colorbar Metallics Body Shimmer Miss Reflective Review
- The Nykaa Body Lotion Country Rose Review
- Victoria’s Secret EXOTIC Fragrance Mist Review
- Victoria’s Secret Sweet And Flirty Body Lotion Review
- Victoria’s Secret Fresh And Clean Mist Review
- Layer’r Wottagirl! Evergreen Cl’assic Collection Body Splash Review
- Yardley London English Lavender Eau De Toilette Body Spray Review
- Yardley London Charming Princess Refreshing Body Spray Review
- Victoria’s Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist Review
- Yardley London Morning Dew Refreshing Body Spray Review
- Victoria’s Secret Beyond Fragrance Mist Review
- Victoria’s Secret PINK Mist Blackberry and Peony Review