Who is it for? Lakme Pure Rouge Blusher Rose Crush is for those who love muted peach blushes that blend well with the skin giving healthy flush to the cheeks.
Price- Rs.500 for 6gm
How to Use-
Swirl the applicator through the blush pan to take out the desired amount of product. Tap off the excess and apply to the cheeks. Blend well for perfectly put together look.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Lakme Pure Rouge Blusher Rose Crush
This blush comes in a plastic pan of rose gold color. The pan is secured in a rose gold cardboard outer cover. Inside the blush box, a small flat applicator brush is also provided.
Shade & Texture
The shade rose crush is a dusty rose shade with peach tones. It has fine rose-gold shimmers that create natural-looking highlights. The texture of the blush is smooth and blendable. The shimmer particles are not chunky and blend well with the skin.
Pigmentation is medium to high with this blush. You can build up the color without overdoing it.
It has a faint rose smell that does not take more than a few seconds to go fragrance-free.
Lakme’s 9 to 5 range has an amazing array of day to day wear makeup items and this blush is one among them. This peachy rose shade has the perfect amount of warmth that makes it a wearable shade to all Indian skin tones. The shade gives natural glow and color to my cheeks. I generally avoid shimmery blushes as daywear shade but this one does not give the overdone look that majority of shimmery blushes give. Overall it’s a good blush for everyday use. I would not say it’s a must-have because I feel it is a bit over priced.
What do I like about this blusher?
- Muted peach rose shade
- Finely milled shimmers
- Gives naturally flushed look
- Perfect as an everyday blush for both day and evening looks
- Suits every skin tone
- Blendable, not chalky
- Colour is buildable and pigmented
- Comes with a brush applicator
What I dislike about this blusher?
- Ingredient list not mentioned
- Price is on the higher side considering the quality and shade
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
The blush is good; no doubt in that. But, the price seems a bit high for such a common shade. Plus, this one palette would take years to finish. So, I would like to try the other shades or some other brand blushes.
- Deborah Milano Hi-Tech Blushers Cacao and Paprika Review and Swatches
- The Body Shop Cheek Colour Baked 02 Coral – Summer Blush?
- Coloressence Satin Smooth Highlighter Blusher SH-4 – Should you Buy?
- Maybelline Blush Palette + Maybelline Master Highlight!
- MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish Blush Rosy Cheeks|Price|Review|Swatches