Who is it for? Lakme Face Magic Skin Tints Creme is A foundation cream by Lakmé which gives an instant glow to the face. Also infused with sunscreens which protect the skin from the sun.
Rs. 350 for 27 grams.
How to Use:
Dab the product on to your face starting from the cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin.
Blend it evenly all over the face.
My Experience with Lakme Face Magic Skin Tints Creme
I got this foundation cream last week as I was searching for something that would not feel cakey on my face. The sales girl suggested me this Tints crème.
It’s a foundation cream meant for daily use. I don’t think I need something more after I apply this. It also works as a sunscreen. The only thing I don’t like is its strong smell.
I have the shade shell which goes perfectly well with my skin tone. It suits my dry skin and does not leave ugly patches behind. But I need to apply 2 coats of it since one is not enough.
- Light Weighed, goes well with my complexion.
- Blends smoothly and easily.
- Infused with sunscreen.
- Available in all the outlets.
- The price is not worth the quantity. Its a bit expensive if you compare it with the quantity.
- The shades are dull as compared to the shades of other Lakme products. (The shade shell which comes in Lakmé Liquid Foundation is somewhat different than the shade in this product)
- One coat of the foundation cream is not enough for giving a perfect shine to the face. You need to apply at least 2 of it.
- Strong fragrance.
Overall would I Repurchase and Recommend?
Honestly, I’ll not go for this product again.
Only if you’re sure about it then go on for spending your 350 bucks else don’t.
More BB Creams ?
- New Ponds BB Cream – Is it worth it?
- MAC Prep + Prime BB Cream Review
- Lakmé Face Magic Skin Tints Crème Review
- Olay Total Effects 7 in one BB Cream SPF 15 Review
- The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream Review
- Garnier Skin Naturals BB Cream Review
- Deborah Milano 5 in 1 BB Cream Review
- L A Girl HD Pro BB Cream Review
- L’Oreal True Match Skin Idealizing BB Cream Review
- L’oreal La Creme True Match Skin Idealizing BB Cream Review
- Fair and Lovely BB Instant Fair Look Fairness Cream Review
- Maybelline Dream BB Pure 8 In 1 Beauty Balm And Skin Clearing Perfector Review
- Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream Review