What is it and who is it for? Lakme Eyeconic Kajal Black is a Kajal from Lakmé under its Eyeconic range. The range has 6 Kajal shades too. For girls looking for a good smudge proof and waterproof Kajal at a reasonable price can check this product.
Rs.199/- for 0.35gms
How to use:
The Kajal comes in a simple pencil stick form. And it is compact and sleek and is weightless, so it’s very travel-friendly. The outer body of the Kajal is black in color and it bears the branding in a good and vibrant color.
The usage is simple, you just have to twist open the Kajal and rotate it for the bottom to get it out and then apply it onto your lower lash line, lining your eyes. And with one stroke you will get well defined and evenly lined eyes. 🙂
My experience with Lakme Eyeconic Kajal Black
I have been using this product for almost a week now and I am actually happy with the product. It does stand true to the brands claim, it is a waterproof product but after 5-6 hours it begins to smudge a little. As far the finish and intensity are concerned, this Kajal gives you a clean black finish, it is not a very intense/deep colored black but it’s a good black color. The texture of the Kajal is smooth and creamy, just as it should be.
On the whole, it’s a good product, the only thing which bothers me is the staying power, since it begins to smudge after 5-6 hours of its application, and it certainly doesn’t last up to 10 hours as claimed by the brand.
- Smooth and creamy texture
- Reasonably priced
- Easily available
- Has 6 different shades to offer
- Is waterproof
- Lasts for a good 5 hours
- Ideal for daily use
- Begins to smudge after 5-6 hours
- Doesn’t lasts for 10 hours, which is contrary to what the brand claims
- Not a very deep/intense black shade
Overall would I recommend or repurchase?
Yes! The product is good. And it comes at reasonable price. Also if you want to try and experiment with different colors then you can certainly do that within this Eyeconic range as it has nice shades to offer.
So it’s actually worth trying once.
- Faces Magneteyes Kajal Review
- Sugar Twist And Shout Fadeproof Kajal 01 Black Velvet Review
- Nykaa Rock the Line Kajal Review
- In Love with Blue Heaven Soft Kajal And Eyeliner (Self Sharpening) !
- Patanjali Herbal Kajal Review
- Lakme Eyeconic Grey Kajal Review
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal White Review
- Lakme Perfect Radiance Eyeconic Mascara Review
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal Black Review
- Lakme Eyeconic Lash Curling Mascara Black Review