Face moisturizers are a must have in your vanity as other than your usual makeup your face needs regular moisturization which helps your face look radiant and glowing and makes sure your skin feels supple, smooth and hydrated today’s post I will be reviewing Lakme Absolute Skin Gloss Gel Creme. Read to know what to expect from this product. 🙂
Rs.415/- for 50g
How to use
The crème comes in a circular container and has no dispenser or pump attached to it. so with the help of your finger, you need to take the product out and spread it evenly over your face and neck.
My Experience With Lakme Absolute Skin Gloss Gel Creme
For me, this product is an average product. This product is light weight product and doesn’t make my face or skin feel heavy. The glossy/gel formula of the crème makes it a good product for people with normal to oily skin, as it makes your skin breathe and yet provides you with a nice glowing and radiant looking skin providing the much-needed moisturization.
The crème has a mild and bearable pleasant fragrance and is light blue in color and when applied on the face instantly gives you a glowing looking skin. It is an above average product which is suitable for daily use. It didn’t cause me any break out so it is a good product for oily skin but you have excessively oily/ dry skin then this is not something good for you.
The product does live up to most of the brand claims but however it doesn’t really last long especially in the humid weather, as you sweat the product fades off, however, it doesn’t leave any residue or flakey substance but it disappears. So that’s a negative point about the product
Overall it’s an average product which gives my face an instant glow and a radiant looking skin, and provides the required moisturization:)
- Easily available
- Suitable for normal to oily skin
- Are light weight and lets your skin breathe
- Provides adequate moisture
- Blends well with the skin and gives a radiant looking skin
- Has a mild and bearable fragrance
- Doesn’t clog your pores
- Not ideal for dry or excessively oily skin
- Doesn’t last long in humid/winter weather
- Doesn’t provide the minimum SPF protection
- It has no applicator or dispenser and using your finger each time to take to take the product out from the container can contaminate the product.
Overall would I recommend or repurchase?
I am not sure if I would repurchase this as it is just an average product which has its own pros and cons but if you are looking for a regular gel based moisturizer under 500/- and have a normal to oily skin type a d want something light for daily wear purpose then you can give this product a try 🙂
More Lakme Cremes ?
- Lakme Sun Expert Fairness + UV Lotion SPF 50 PA+++ Review
- Lakme Sun Expert Normal to Dry Skin Fairness + UV Lotion SPF 30 PA++ Review
- Lakme Sun Expert SPF 24 PA Fairness UV Lotion Review
- Lakme Peach Milk Soft Creme Review
- Lakme Maximum Moisturiser Peach Milk Review
- Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Skin Lightening Day Crème Review