Who is it for? Lakme Absolute Pore Fix Toner is for people who have large pores and want something that can help in reducing them. The product claims to reduce dryness or visible oiliness on the skin.
Table of Contents
The products retail for ₹315 for 60ml of product.
How to use:
- Hold the bottle 15cm away from your face and spray it all over your face. Fan the product with your hands for a while until the product is absorbed into your skin. Massage the product before it dries out for deep penetration.
- Spray the product onto a cotton pad. Wipe the cotton pad around your face. Fan the product with your hands and let it penetrate into your skin.
Any sensitivity alert?
Some people might be allergic to it, so I would recommend you all to do a patch test first.
My experience with Lakme Absolute Pore Fix Toner
The product comes in a purple see-through packaging with a purple lid as well. The bottle is made up of plastic. It comes with a spray dispenser. The packaging is very sturdy.
The product is has a very water-like consistency. If sprayed by really close, you can see the formation of some lather. It doesn’t have any color to it. It is a transparent liquid. It is very runny.
The product does not feel heavy on the skin. It gets absorbed quickly. It doesn’t make the skin oily or dry. It is a good product for people who have large visible pores.
- It is alcohol-free.
- The packaging is very sturdy which makes it travel-friendly.
- It is spill proof.
- It gets absorbed into the skin quickly.
- It is suitable for any skin type.
- You will get 70-80% results with this product.
- It has a mild refreshing fragrance.
- It is moderately expensive.
Would I repurchase or recommend?
Yes, if you want to reduce the visibility of your pores, you must try this out.
More Pore Fix Toners?
- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Toner Review
- Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Toner Review
- Khadi Cucumber Water Toner Review
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Cooling Toner
- The Face Shop Jeju Volcanic Lava Pore Cleansing Foam Review