What is the product?Lakme Victorian Rose Absolute Lip Pout is a matte lip crayon. It’s matte, yet moisturizing. It’s a very chubby lip color crayon that doesn’t fail to give you a luscious lip tint with a scintillating matte finish (as Lakme claims). If you’re looking for a party wear, bright lip shade, this is the product for you. Lakme also claims that this lip crayon doesn’t require a sharpener as it’s retractable.
I applied the product regularly for a week to check it. My lips were absolutely fine. It didn’t cause any discoloration or irritation.
Matte lip crayon
My Experience with Lakme Absolute Lip Pout Victorian Rose
The packaging is quite playful and colorful. The stick is the lipstick’s color while the cap is a metallic silver color. It actually does look like a crayon. The product is travel and pocket-friendly.
The texture while applying is creamy but appears totally matte and shine free
How to use:
Usage is very simple, just follow these steps listed below:
- Step 1: Pull out the cap.
- Step 2: Start applying from the center of your upper lip.
- Step 3: Work from the center towards the outer edges of your lip, following the contours of your mouth.
- Step 4: Glide across the entire bottom lip.
It had no fragrance as such.
My experience was really good. This product is no less than other high-end lipsticks. It’s long-lasting. Along with that, it’s very vibrant. All the colors of this range are very bright and one amazing thing about these is that they are nontransferable. They do lighten up a little from the center while eating but otherwise, they are just great. It gives a lot of color in just 1-2 swatches doesn’t dry up too much. Makes lips look luscious and full. It doesn’t crack either. I would suggest you try it on before buying as due to the natural color of the lips the lipstick may appear different when applied. Or the best thing is to apply foundation on the lips as well to get the real color on. This is an amazing lipstick and I would totally buy more shades.
1) Long Lasting
2) Does Not Transfer
3) Vibrant Colour
4) Completely Matte
5) Does Not Crack
1) Lightens Up While Eating
2) Needs Retouch Sometimes
I would recommend this product.
I hope this review was of help 🙂
More Lakme Lipsticks?
- Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick M461 Review
- Lakme 9 to 5 Primer + Matte Lipstick Coffee Command Review
- Lakme Absolute Sculpt Studio Hi-Definition Matte Rose Bloom Lipstick Review
- Lakme Absolute Crimson Touch Sculpt Studio Hi Definition Matte Lipstick Review
- Lakme 9 to 5 Lipstick Beige Post Review