“Lakme” is one of the most popular cosmetic brands in India. Which is owned by Hindustan Liver. Lakme offers a wide range of beauty /cosmetic products such as lipstick, Kajal, eyeliner etc. available throughout the Indian market
Today here I am going to discuss Lakme 9 to 5 Primer + Matte Lipstick Coffee Command.
Details about Lakme 9 to 5 Primer + Matte Lipstick Coffee Command
Lakme 9 to 5 offers a wide range of shades which stays on your lips throughout the day. Among this wide range of colors, the coffee command is one of them. It is enriched with Vitamin E and it very carefully conditions your lips from within and makes them softer and smoother with the help of wheat germ oil. With every application of it, your lips feel plump and moisturized with a touch of matte.
How to apply it to your lips
- Stretch the lips and start at the center, putting on the lipstick to the corners,
- 2) Bolt the lipstick with a tissue. You have to be careful that your lipsticks should not be smudged over the line of your lips.
If you will use a lip pencil near to this shade and draw your lip line just before applying lipsticks your lips, you will get better results.
Price: Rs 400 for 3.6 gm
Shelf life: 24 months from manufacturing date.
My Experience with Lakme 9 to 5 Primer + Matte Lipstick Coffee Command
Packaging: It comes in a very nice looking twist up tube. It is quite sturdy and cap fits so tightly that the chances of its opening up in your bag are not possible.
The packaging looks very sleek to me and I am quite happy with its packaging
Texture: This lipstick has a very smooth and creamy texture. Your lips look creamy with matte immediately after one application. It does not weigh down your lips
Pigmentation: Pigmentation of this lipstick is great. Only two swipes of it will fully cover every bit of your lips. Although this shade is nude.
Fragrance: A very mild fragrance.
Shades: Coffee command is a beautiful peachy nude which does not have any shimmer. But it appears purely caramel Brown in the tube, this shade goes with every Indian skin tone. It gives your lips a no makeup look.
Staying power: Brand itself claims that it stays 9 to 5, but it stays almost 5 to 6 hours on my lips. After a light snack, it survives but after a heavy meal it starts faded up.
Experience: My experience with this product is very much satisfying. I like color and texture of this product very much. As this color goes with my skin tone very well. I often use this lipstick whenever I want to go out. Especially in the daytime when I want a no-makeup look wear this nude shade. It gives my lips a nude with matte finish look. It is very suitable for office goers. Also, it does not weigh down my lips as it is very light. It also moisturizes my lips very well. But here I want to tell you a fact, though who have very dry lips their lips may feel a very taut and stretchy after applying it. So before applying it, they have to apply lip balm to their lips.
The overall performance of Lakme 9 to 5 Primer + Matte Lipstick Coffee Command
- It has a creamy texture which makes your lips smooth and soft without feeling sticky. It is also very light it does not weigh down your lips. And as it gives your lips a no make-up look so you can wear it very often whenever you want to go out. You can wear it even in office.
- Packaging is very travel-friendly it does not take up a much space in your handbag.
- Price of the product t is also very reasonable.
- It does not go well on extremely dry lips.
Would I repurchase or recommend?
I love to repurchase it as I love this shade very much. As this nude shade with the matte finish gives your lips a no makeup look you can wear it whenever you go outside. It is a must buy product. Hope, it will definitely take up a permanent space in your lipsticks collection.
More Lakme 9 to 5 Lipsticks?
- Lakme 9 To 5 Lakme Creaseless Matte Lipstick Red Letter Review
- Lakme 9 To 5 Creaseless Creme Lipstick Flaming Function Review