Who is it for? Lakme 9 to 5 Naturale Gel Eye Liner is gel eyeliner in a pencil form and which is also waterproof. It comes in 5 different and vibrant colors for creating the everyday look. It is infused with aloe vera and jojoba oil to protect the eyes from city pollution.
Today I’ll be reviewing the color Charcoal Black.
Price- Rs 475 for 1.14gm
How to use:
- Start by taking the gel liner and draw a line from the inner corner to the outer edge of the upper eyelid.
- Create a wing by extending the line from the outer corner with a small flick.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Lakme 9 to 5 Naturale Gel Eye Liner
It comes in rose gold and green colored pencil. All the major details regarding the product are written on the pencil itself including the weight and shelf life. The packaging is attractive and travels proof.
The texture is smooth and one swipe is enough to get a good product on the eyelid. It has shimmers in it and it looks attractive.
I have been using this product for quite a while and I just love it. The color pays off is good. And I like the fact that color has shimmer in it. I have used it as eyeshadow too and it can be easily set with the powder shadow in the same color.
I tried using it as kajal but it smudged a lot in my eyes and after 2-3 hours, I had raccoon eyes.
What do I like about this product?
- Slides on easily.
- Can be used as an eyeliner as well as eyeshadow.
- Contains aloe vera and jojoba oil.
- Packaging is attractive.
- Highly pigmented.
- Contains shimmers.
What I dislike about the product?
- Little pricey for the quantity.
- I cannot use this as kajal.
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Yes, I’ll recommend it.
More from Lakme Naturale Range?
- Lakme 9 To 5 Naturale Day Cream Spf 20 Review
- Lakme 9 to 5 Naturale Aloe Aqua Gel – Is it a Good Buy ?