Who is it for? Lakme 9 to 5 Naturale Aloe Aqua Gel is for those who are looking for an aloe vera based lightly moisturizing facial gel. This gel will be ideal for oily, normal and combination skin. Dry skin people might need a little bit of extra product or some other moisturizing serum or lotion along with it.
Price- Rs.200 for 50gm
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Lakme Aloe Aqua Gel
The packaging is not a very hygienic one; I have to dip my fingers for each application.
Colour & Texture-
It’s a colorless gel. The consistency is medium; neither too light nor too dense. It gets absorbed quickly but does not become flaky when I apply sunscreen over it. It does moisturize the skin and does not make my face oily.
It has a light floral scent. The smell does not last more than a few seconds. After that it becomes non-fragrant.
This gel felt very comfortable on the skin. It nourished the dry areas of my combination skin while kept the oily parts non-greasy. Texture wise it is slightly denser than Patanjali’s aloe vera gel. But, the fragrance, consistency and the feel were almost identical to The Face Shop’s Lotus gel. I apply it after cleansing my face thoroughly with a face wash. It keeps the face oil-free for 3-4 hours but then the t-zone starts to get oily again. I have acne-prone skin but this gel did not cause breakouts on my skin. I have used it as a primer and it increases the stay time of my base makeup for 1 to 1 ½ hours.
What did I like about it?
- Lightweight aloe vera based facial gel
- Supplies enough nourishment to the skin (for normal, oily and combination skin)
- Gives comfortable matte finish
- Keeps my face oil-free for 3-4 hours
- Does not aggravate acne or cause new pimples
- Works as a primer
- Paraben-free formula
- Gives an instant glow to my skin
What didn’t I like?
- Unhygienic tub packaging
Would I Recommend?
Yes. I would definitely recommend it to all.
Product Purchased by GlossyPolish
Follow us on Instagram: GLOSSYPOLISHBLOG
More Lakme Beauty?
- Lakme Face Magic Skin Tints Creme Review
- Lakme Absolute Skin Gloss Gel Creme : Review + Usage
- Lakme Compact Sun Expert – New and Amazing ?
- Lakme Cleanser :You Will Love this Lakme Cleansing Milk
- Lakme Absolute Bi Phased Makeup Remover Best Makeup Remover ?
- Lakme Blush & Glow Gel Face Wash Pomegranate Review
- Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Skin Lightening Face Wash Review
- Lakme Lip Love Apricot Lip Balm Review
- Lakme Blush & Glow Face Scrub Review
- Lakme Peach Milk Soft Creme Review
- Lakmè Lip Love Grape Lip Balm Review
- Lakme CC Color Transform Cream Beige Review
- Lakme 9 to 5 Primer + Matte Powder Foundation
- Lakme 9 to 5 Flawless Makeup Foundation Review
- Lakme Perfecting Liquid Foundation Review
- Lakme 9 to 5 CC Cream Review
- Lakme 9 to 5 Long Lasting Creamy Powder Foundation Review
- Lakme Lip Love Lip Care Cherry is Sweet Love !
- Lakme Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening Compact SPF 23 Review
- Lakme Sun Expert Normal to Dry Skin Fairness + UV Lotion SPF 30 PA++ Review
- Lakme Primer : Hot or Not ?
- Lakme Maximum Moisturiser Peach Milk Review
- Lakme Peach Milk Moisturizer SPF 24 Review
- Lakme Sun Expert SPF 24 PA Fairness UV Lotion Review
- Lakme Invisible Finish Foundation Review
- Lakmé 9 to 5 Weightless Mousse Foundation Review
- Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Skin Lightening Day Crème Review
- Lakmé Lip Love Cocoa Review
- Lakme Lip Love Lip Care Strawberry Review
- Lakme Blush and Glow Face Wash Review
- Lakme Absolute White Intense Wet and Dry Compact Review
- Lakme Lip Love Lip Care Vanilla Review
- Lakme CC Complexion Care Cream Review
- Lakme Absolute Mattreal Skin Natural Mousse Review
- Lakme Nail Colour Remover with Vitamin E Review
- Lakme Radiance Compact Review
- Lakmé Absolute White Intense Concealer Stick SPF 20 Review