Hi my beauties,
How are you guys?
I am a person who has to go out every day of the week either for college on weekdays or to meet and hangout with friends on the weekends and I personally don’t like to use foundation everyday on my face. So I rely on BB creams for my daily makeup routine. This time I am here with the review of the L.A girl HD PRO bb cream.
Table of Contents
Basic Info about L A Girl HD Pro BB Cream
- Is an all-in-one skin beautifier which simplifies and combines skin and makeup regimen into one!
- Primes and moisturizes your skin, at the same time even-toning it.
- Is enriched with the goodness of Vitamin B3, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E.
- Comes with a silky and lightweight texture.
- Comes in eight different shades to cover all skin tones.
- Is a cruelty-free product that is also paraben and fragrance free
650 INR for 1FL. OZ.
My Experience with L A Girl HD Pro BB Cream
The L.A. HD PRO BB Cream comes in a little black tube, simple and handy packaging with all ingredients & shell life mentioned on the back of it. It comes in 8 different shades to suit every skin tone. The nozzle of the tubes dispenses a sincere amount of product every time I squeeze it.
All I do is prep my skin and take it on my fingers and just blend it away on my face. I have to say that it blends like a dream and it also provides a decent amount of coverage too. I sometimes build it up if I want any extra coverage and it does not make my face look cakey at all. It does not feel moisturising to me because of the fact that I have dry skin but oily skin beauties can totally skip the moisturiser while using it. All I had to do was to be a bit careful about the amount I use in one go, too much can make the face look chalky. Coming to the staying power of it, I will stay that it stays on me for 5 to 6 hours in the winters but I think in summer it might stay for a few hours less. I’ve been using it for my daily makeup for the past two months and so far I’d say it is nice , more than average BB cream(definitely in my fav ones).
Overall Performance of L A Girl HD Pro BB Cream
- Blends like a dream
- Travel friendly
- Even outs the skin
- Does not makes the face look cakey
- Easily available online
- Be a bit careful about the amount of product you use in one go, might makes you look chalky if used too much.
- Not that moisturising for dry skin.
Would I recommend/repurchase it?
Yes I will recommend it to those who want a decent coverage but doesn’t want the skin to feel heavy. For repurchasing it, I will say no as I would like to try out other BB or CC creams.