Who is it for? Kylie Ginger is a warm brown toned liquid lipstick.
29$ / 1879 INR -3.25ml (excluding shipping or custom charges) Only the Matte Liquid lipstick is for 17$ / 1101 INR, whereas the lip liner comes for 14$ / 907 INR.
HOW TO USE
As already and always said, for KYLIE lip kits there isn’t much need for a primer or a lip balm or anything unless you have extremely dry lips. For ginger, since it is a comparatively lighter shade, there isn’t much need to apply the lip liner all over the lips. It’s alright even if you apply it on the edges and fill the lips with the liquid lipstick. It still stays for a very long time. And you need not rush to the restroom for touch ups. A selfie anytime throughout the day will be fine for you.
My Experience with Kylie Ginger Matte Liquid Lipstick and Lip Liner
If you are a brown color lipstick fan, I suggest you buy it right away because you are going to love it. I personally LOVE brown shades; it compliments my skin tone a lot. If you are one like me, A GINGER IN YOUR VANITY IS A MUST
The color is the perfect warm brown not too dark not too light. The perfect proportion of brownish nude shade. Once you buy a lip kit, it’s too difficult to not buy others, I swear.
One can wear this for any occasion and it won’t look too much or too less. Will totally recommend for college or regular use, but yes you’re going buying it as soon as it gets over because you already would be in love with the shade to not have it in your vanity otherwise…
It is smudge free unless your lips are oily; it spreads then but still not too much. Your lips are always moisturized. It dries off very fast and stays too long and that isn’t much of an issue.
- It’s the shade you’ll always want to own.
- It’s comparatively cheap from other big brands if you shop too much.
- It suits fair and wheatish skin tones, also the dusky toned people but I would yet advise them to try or see it in person and decide for themselves.
- It’s in Matte and still, keeps your lips moisturized.
- Heavenly fragrance when you apply it.
- It blends amazingly well.
- Dusky toned people should try swatches then decide.
- It’s expensive if you are buying lesser products because the shipping charges are way too much unless you’re buying many products together
Would I Recommend This Product?
I’d only say one thing, GINGER Every day, You Are Good to Go on Your Way.