What is it? The Kronokare Bash the Gloss face Moisturising Cream is a cream that helps to keep the oiliness at bay but also keeps it moisturized.
Rs. 295 for a tube containing 15gm/ 0.52 OZ of the cream.
How to Use It
- Cleanse your face with a face wash.
- Generously massage the face cream onto your skin.
- Repeat every day to enjoy the best results.
My Experience with the Kronokare Bash the Gloss Moisturising Face Cream
The Kronokare Bash the Gloss cream comes in a simple white colored tube that has a black colored cap. The tube has a small hole that ensures that the amount of cream poured out is controlled. Below the name of the moisturizer on the front of the tube, it’s mentioned that this one is for people with Normal to Oily Skin.
The cream has a thin consistency. White in color, it does not feel sticky on the face. It gets absorbed into the skin fairly fast. But there is a slightly sticky feeling after application, though it disappears with time.
The cream has a moderate staying power. It doesn’t last the whole day. At least two reapplications are mandatory.
It has a tangy, herbal kind of smell that reminds me of herbal ointments. I do not particularly like the fragrance. It doesn’t really soothe the senses. Instead, it has a sort of clinical feel to it and that just takes away the appeal of the product.
The Kronokare Bash the Gloss moisturizer did not work that well for me. While my T-Zone is oily, though not excessively, the other parts of my face are on the dry side. This cream sucks out the excessive oil from the face while keeping it properly hydrated. Because my entire face isn’t oily, this one doesn’t work uniformly on my face. While the oily bits are fixed, the dry bits are not properly hydrated. But when my sister, who has totally oily skin, used this one, it worked well for her. It kept her face moisturized for half the day.
So this one works well for people who have completely oily skin and not combination skin as I do.
- Moisturises the skin
- Removes oil
- Travel friendly
- Only for people with completely oily skin
- Fragrance is not pleasing
Would I Recommend and Repurchase?
Yes. I would recommend this one for people with oily skin. But I will not be repurchasing this one!
3/5 as it does work for oily skin.
More Winter Care Lotions?
- Perfect Home Remedy For Dry Skin !! (Get Winter Ready 😉 )
- Lakme Peach Milk Soft Creme Review
- Ayur Herbals Cold Cream with Aloe Vera Review
- Vlcc Skin Defence Liquorice Cold Cream Review
- Dabur Gulabari Saffron And Turmeric Cold Cream Review
- Garnier Skin Naturals Daily Care Moisturising Cream with Grapefruit and Vitamin E Review