Who is it for? Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow Lagoon Blu is an eyeshadow pencil, which is extremely durable, and intensive. The creamy formula guarantees extreme miscibility after application. Once the paint has dried, you get a steady and glowing result that lasts up to 8 hours, with no banding or blurring. With the waterproof, long-lasting Stick Eyeshadow you conjure a brilliant, pure and vibrant color result. Thanks to the specially rounded pin and its ultra-smooth and light texture, the application is very easy and comfortable. It’s available in 32 colors.
Kiko long-lasting eyeshadows are supposed to be a dupe for the Laura Mercier shadow sticks
How to use:
- With the Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow, you can create multiple effects in just a few easy steps. During the application and before the result is dry, you can let your creativity run wild. After that, it lasts the whole day.
- Begin along the lash line and then you can make up the entire upper lid at will. Repeat the process until the desired color intensity is achieved.
- For a plastic eye make-up, wait a few minutes for the texture to dry, or gently blank out the color immediately after application with your fingertips or with a flat paintbrush.
- You can also use them as a base for other eyeshadow
My Experience with Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow Lagoon Blu
It comes in a retractable stick, which is a huge plus. And on the bottom, one can easily look for the color without having to open the stick. It’s travel-friendly and sturdy.
It’s creamy, glides on easily and you still have enough time to blend it out before it sets.
I like any product, which reduces my make up time. And this product for its price is an absolute must-have. The colors are gorgeous. You can use this eyeshadow as it is and just blend out a little and put on eyeliner and you are all set to go.
Or use it, as a base with the other eyeshadows and it will create a rich look.
And it stays on eyelids for good 6-7 hours. I mean shimmer can smudge a little but nothing major. And it goes well with the eyeshadows.
It is a mix of blue and green with a little silver shimmer in it. Complements other colors very well.
What do I like about this product?
- Easy to apply.
- Long lasting.
- Comes in 32 colors.
- Price friendly.
- Can be used as a base for other eyeshadows.
- No major shimmer fallout.
- Some colors are unique.
- The formula is highly pigmented.
- Can be easily blended with fingers or brush, before it sets.
What I dislike about the product?
Nothing to dislike. Kiko is not that much available in India.
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Yes. If you like a good eyeshadow, then you will not be disappointed with this.
More by Kiko?
- Kiko Milano | The Strawberry Pink Lip Pencil
- Kiko Everlasting Kajal 01 Review
- Kiko Milano Universal Fit Hydrating Foundation Review