Who is it for? Khadi Olive Oil is for those who are looking for nourishing hair oil, which tackles all your hair problems.
160/- for 100ml
Clogs pores and breaks out the skin too.
How To Use?
- Take a few drops on fingertips massage on your face for a minute.
- Let it stay overnight
- Wash with cool water the next morning.
- 10 minutes before taking a shower to apply this on your body.
- Massage well.
- Now take a shower.
- Warm up the oil, massage onto your scalp.
- Let it stay overnight.
- Shampoo next morning.
My experience with Khadi Olive Oil
Comes in transparent packaging, much like typical khadi packaging. It does not travel friendly at all, as the product spills. It is Available in two sizes 100 ml and 210 ml variant.
Olive oils which I have used before were of much thicker consistency. This one seems more fluid and light. It sinks easily into the skin and nourishes it deeply.
Has an extremely mild smell of olive, you really need to sniff closely to get a hint of smell. Generally, olive oils have a strong and unpleasant smell.
Ease of Application
The oil comes off from the bottle very easily, you don’t need to squeeze it. Just take the appropriate quantity and massage.
It is a very effective hair oil. My hair has never felt so nourished, hair fall has also noticeably decreased.
Though, it may worsen your skin condition. Definitely, it is not recommended for oily or combination skin. As a body oil as well this clogs pores.
I am loving the way my hair feels after I have strated using this oil. It feels slightly heavy but then, you can see the effect the next day when you shampoo. My hair has never felt so soft and smooth. Can’t really keep my fingers off my hair (not a good habit though).
I have tried using it in “n” number of ways on my skin. But it always was a huge disappointment. My pores clogged, I got acne the very next day. On legs as well I got breakouts.
Overall performance of Khadi Olive Oil
- Makes hair frizz free
- Adds shine to it
- Decreases hairfall
- Available in another size variant too
- Doesn’t smell tacky
- Gives icky feeling
- Clogs pores
- Feels heavy on scalp and face
- Not for combination and oily prone skin
- Not travel-friendly
Would I repurchase/recommend?
Yes, but only for oiling my hair.
Rating 5/5 as hair oil and negative points as a face and body oil.
More by Khadi?
- Khadi Green Apple Shampoo + Conditioner Review
- Khadi Cucumber Water Toner Review
- Khadi Orange And Lemongrass Hair Conditioner Review
- Khadi Natural Hair Cleanser Neem Sat Review
- Khadi Sandal And Rose Face Pack Review
- Khadi Rose and Aloevera Herbal Facial Massage Gel Review
- Khadi Natural Hair Cleanser Aloe Vera Review
- Khadi Honey and Vanilla Hair Cleanser Review
- Khadi Mauri Under Eye Gel
- Khadi Natural Face Scrub Rose and Papaya Review