Who is it for? Khadi Mauri Under Eye Gel is available for all skin types and one of those products which show visible results. It contains wheat germ oil, Pearl millet, A lot of natural herbs and Glycerine(my personal favorite as it is a blessing for dry skin).
Rs 150/- for 210 ml; which I think is a fair pricing especially for young girls who are still in college.
How to use?
The gel is applied for at least twice a day, so I used it in the morning and before going to sleep.
Sensitive Skin Alert: NO
My Experience with KHADI MAURI UNDER EYE GEL
The gel was instant in getting absorbed. It did not cause a sticky sensation around my eyes.
Colour and Texture:
The gel is of aqua-blue color.
The gel has a very faint aquatic smell which is almost negligible and fades away within a few seconds.
- The gel comes in two containers, one is a plastic tub and the other is a cylindrical bottle.
I personally would recommend the bottle form because it is easy to carry and you don’t have to put your fingers in it, which maintains the hygiene.
- The gel is thick so its spill proof.
What do I like?
- I used it for about 15 days, as promised the dark circles got reduced a bit
- I see an improvement at least under my eyes.
- The best thing about the product is it visibly reduces puffiness, which is an absolute blessing if you have had late night office or party.
- It is an ayurvedic product so I wasn’t scared about it reacting with my skin.
What don’t I like?
- The effect of the product is very slow; I had to use the product for 15 days before visible results.
Would I recommend or repurchase the product?
I believe that the key to a product working successfully working lies in our consistency. It’s with an ayurvedic product that you have to be very patient. So I would definitely recommend this product!
More by Khadi?
- Khadi Natural Face Scrub Rose and Papaya Review
- Khadi Herbal Day Cream with Aloe vera Extracts Review
- Khadi Dead Sea Mud Mask Review
- Khadi Chocolate & Honey Herbal Body Butter
- Khadi Natural Kiwi Fruit Lip Balm – Natural Beauty?
- Khadi Rose Water Toner – Is it Good?
- Khadi Herbal Face Wash: Hot Or Not?