Hey guys!In our daily routine, we have to face several of challenges one of the biggest beings, traveling. We don’t travel alone; we travel with dust, pollution and a lot more. Eventually the most salient feature of our body, our ‘FACE’, also faces them. So to keep it clean and dirt free, we should cleanse it on regular basis. A face wash must be used to keep our face clean and clear.Today, I am going to review the Khadi Herbal Face Wash. Khadi is an Ayurvedic brand and its products contain very less amount of chemicals. Let’s see how this Khadi Face Wash has turned out!
Traits Of Khadi Herbal Face Wash
What does brand claim?
This herbal face wash gives you a clear and clean skin by removing the dirt from your skin but at the same time will prevent the dryness.
◦ Face wash base
Moisten the face and apply a small quantity of face wash and gently work up the lather, wash off and pat dry.
Price and quantity: INR 150 for 210ml
Shelf life: 3yrs
My experience with Khadi Herbal Face Wash:
It is a pale yellowish colored face wash which turns to be pellucid when poured out from the bottle. It has a very refreshing fragrance which reminds me of lime’s aroma. This face wash is not vicious like many others. It is a bit runny but I personally like its consistency. It lathers really well.
Now talking about its packaging, it comes in a transparent plastic from which its color is visible. I have never carried this bottle out but I can surely say it won’t leak because it contains an inner lid which would prevent it from leaking, certainly.
While pouring the face wash out, no struggle was faced by me. It was coming out easily from the bottle. No squeezing was required.
While spreading and rubbing it on my face, a pretty good amount of foam is produced.
My skin is of a very normal type that is, not very oily but not too dry, but after applying it, I feel my face got a bit dry. So I had to put up some moisturizer to discard the dryness.
Let’s talk about its results now!
I feel like this face wash cleanses the face and our face becomes dirt free but leaves the face dry. I will suggest that people with only oily skin should use this face wash.
Overall Performance of Khadi Herbal Face Wash
◦ well packed
◦ Not so vicious
◦ Makes skin refreshing
◦ Eliminates the dirt and oil from face
◦ Purely herbal
◦ Worthy quantity
◦ Not for all skin type
◦ Makes the skin a bit dry
◦ Not for dry skin people
Would I recommend/repurchase?
I would recommend this face wash to girls/ladies with oily skin as I personally feel it makes the skin texture dry but one thing I like about this face wash is that it removes all the dirt from the skin and makes the skin rejuvenated.
Where Can You Buy This?
- Amazon : Khadi Herbal Face Wash, 210ml
More Khadi Products ?
- Khadi Natural Gold Thermo Herb Skin Tightening Face Pack Review
- Khadi Natural Sandal Olive Nourishing Cream Review
- Khadi Activated Bamboo Charcoal Mask Review
- Khadi Natural Tulsi Herbal Hair Oil Review
- Khadi Natural Lavender & Ylang Ylang Herbal Body Wash Review
- Khadi Sandalwood Massage Oil- Without Mineral Oil Review
- Khadi Amla And Bhringraj Hair Cleanser Review
- Khadi Natural Neem Face Pack Review
- Khadi Natural Neem Tulsi Herbal Face Pack Review
- Khadi Natural Sandalwood & Honey Body Wash Review
- Khadi Sandalwood Herbal Face Pack
- Khadi Mint and Cucumber Face Freshner Review
- Khadi Natural Milk & Saffron Herbal Hand Cream Review
- Khadi Fruit Herbal Face Pack Review
- Khadi Natural Rose & Orange Herbal Face Pack Review
- Khadi Natural Jasmine & Green Tea Herbal Foot Crack Cream Review
- Khadi Natural Orange & Lemongrass Body Wash Review
- Khadi Natural Rose & Honey Moisturizer Review
- Khadi Skin Renewing Saffron Body Lotion With Shea Butter Review
- Khadi Instant Youth Rose Face Pack Review
- Khadi Naturals Pure Jasmine Moisturizer Review
- Khadi Hand & Foot Cleanser Lemon Pedicure Review
- Khadi Aloe Vera Moisturizing Lotion Review
- Khadi Jasmine and Mogra Herbal Body Wash Review