Who is it for? Khadi Green Apple Shampoo + Conditioner is for those who have dry hair. And want a conditioning shampoo, which doesn’t strip off natural oil from hair. As a bonus, you can skip the conditioner as well.
INR 132/- for 210 ml
No, it’s 100% herbal.
How To Use?
- Take appropriate amount of shampoo as per your hair length;
- Dilute it with water and gently massage the shampoo;
- Rinse it off thoroughly with water;
- Pat dry your hair;
- Apply serum when your hair is semi-dry.
My experience with Khadi Green Apple Shampoo + Conditioner
It comes in a transparent bottle packaging with a flip-flop black cap. It shuts absolutely securely. And is travel-friendly.
The runny, bright green gel which produces mild lather.
Has a refreshing smell of Green Apples. It really vitalizes your senses. I definitely love its smell. Though, it doesn’t linger for long.
Ease of Application
It’s quite easy-peezy, after a few washes you will know the exact quantity you would need. It rinses off quickly without giving any slippery feeling. Not much effort goes into it.
You definitely don’t need an after conditioner. Though if you pre-oil your hair, it feels much better after washing. Bitterly, it didn’t help much with dandruff and premature greying. And both is my primary concern.
Didn’t actually go well, almost done with half of the bottle. Still, doesn’t see a bit difference in dandruff. And honestly, I didn’t actually expect it to help with premature greying. And it increased my hair fall! Which makes me doubt that it has hidden SLS AND PARABEN! Though, I didn’t need conditioner after shampooing. Normal shampoos would dry my hair if I skipped conditioning or pre-oiling. Though with this one my hair was much more manageable. But not satisfactorily manageable (but that can differ as per hair quality as well). If you have thin strands then you can completely skip conditioning.
Overall performance of Khadi Green Apple Shampoo + Conditioner
- Smells good
- You can skip conditioning
- A bottle will last you more than a month
- Hair fall increased
- Does no good to dandruff and premature greying
- May have harmful chemicals, which is not mentioned in the ingredients list.
Would I repurchase/recommend?
Nope, skip this one. You have enough options if you want to get a herbal or natural product. A penny spent for worse is worthless. It might make your hair feel softer but will hamper it in the long run.
More Khadi Shampoos?
- Khadi Orange And Lemongrass Hair Conditioner Review
- Khadi Natural Hair Cleanser Aloe Vera Review
- Khadi Honey and Vanilla Hair Cleanser Review
- Khadi Amla And Bhringraj Hair Cleanser Review