Who is it for? Khadi Dead Sea Mud Mask is a face mask for ALL SKIN TYPES, so no hassle there spending time for looking for a special mask for your skin.
Rs 250/- for 100gms
How to use?
The pack is supposed to be applied on moist to wet skin and spread all over the face and neck while avoiding the eye area, for 20 minutes and then be washed.
Sensitive Skin Alert: NO
My Experience with Khadi Dead Sea Mud Mask:
The pack overall is very user-friendly, my friend who has oily skin and I who have dry and sensitive skin did not have any complaint against the mask.
Colour and Texture:
The mask is Charcoal grey in color and has the consistency of a very thick paste which makes it very travel-friendly.
The mask has a very therapeutic and aromatic fragrance. It smells of fresh aroma just after rain (Petrichor).
My friend and I use this mask regularly, twice a week for effective results. It helps deeply cleanse our skin and help removes the visible tiredness from our skins. It also closes the visible pores. The product is made in India and is Paraben Free.
What do I like about the pack?
- This product is for all skin types.
- It doesn’t dry your skin up like other packs usually do.
- It contains natural essentials like Aloe vera Extracts, Vitamin E, Clay and Dead Sea Mud.
- I used it in winters too and worked perfectly well for both oily and dry skin.
What don’t I like?
Would I recommend or repurchase the product?
Yes, without any doubt.
More Mud Masks?
- Wei Purifying Mud Mask
- Loreal Pure Clay Mask Detoxify
- VLCC Mud Face Pack Review
- Glamglow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment Review
- Khadi Activated Bamboo Charcoal Mask Review
- Innisfree Super volcanic Clay Mousse Mask Review
- Glamglow Flashmud Review
- Himalaya Herbals Oil Clear Mud Face Pack Review
- The Body Shop Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask