What is it and who is it for? Kaya White Lumenis Brightening Night Cream is enriched with azeloyl glycine and vitamin C specially designed for all skin types to give visibly soft fresh and luminous skin in just 7 days of regular use.
INR 950 for 50ml
Sensitive Skin Alert?
Suitable for all skin type. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse eyes with cold water. If irritation develops discontinue use.
How to Use:
Apply thoroughly on cleansed face and neck then massage gently in an upward and outward direction before sleep.
My Experience with Kaya White Lumenis Brightening Night Cream
This cream comes in a sturdy white colored pump bottle. Packaging is hygienic and travels friendly.
The cream is white in color with gel-like consistency has a smooth texture which gets absorbed quickly into the skin.
The mild fragrance does not irritate the nose
I started using after removing my makeup, cleansing and toning my skin. It works great as a night cream as well as makes skin soft and hydrated when I wake up in the morning. This product contains Azeloyl glycine which gives lighter and brighter skin with regular use. Also, extract of Imperata cylindrical helps restore moisture balance while anti-oxidant Vitamin C fights free radicals resulting in the visibly soft fresh luminous skin. It a good night cream It doesn’t cause my skin to break out and morning my skin feels fresh and hydrated.
- Suits all skin type
- It takes only a tiny amount so goes long
- Makes skin hydrated and fresh on next morning
- Does not clog pores or break out
Would I repurchase and recommend?
Yes, I will. Good night cream for fresh and bright skin in the morning.
4.5(for the price)
More by Kaya?
- Kaya Purifying Spot Corrector Review
- Kaya Blemish Control Formula Review
- Kaya White Lumenis Brightening Day Cream Review
- Kaya Purifying Nourisher Review
- Kaya Skin Awakening Rinse Review
- Kaya Hair Essential Nourishing Shampoo Review
- Kaya Comedone Control Serum Review
- Kaya Brightening and Firming Eye Serum Review
- Kaya Purifying Cleanser Review
- Kaya CC Cream – Who should BUY?
- Kaya Sun Defense Daily Moisturising Sunscreen SPF 30 Review
- Kaya Lighten And Smooth Under Eye Gel – Uh Oh
- Facial Cleansing Wipes | Kaya Everyday |Price |Review
- Kaya Daily Use Sunscreen SPF 15 Review
- Kaya Daily Pore Minimising Toner Review
- Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel Review
- Kaya Acne Free Purifying Toner Review
- Kaya Refreshing Mattifying Wipes
- Kaya Skin Awakening Gel Super Orange Bloom Review