Who is it for? Kaya Skin Awakening Rinse is for those who want a face wash that is gentle and helps to remove dullness and awaken tired skin.
Price- INR 490 for 100ml
How to Use
Apply on wet face and neck gently massage with fingertips then rinse with water. Best results when used along with skin awakening gel and skin recovery night cream.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
No, Suited for all skin type.
My Experience with Kaya Skin Awakening Rinse
Comes in an orange tube packaging with a screw cap which is travel-friendly.
Texture and color
Runny orange gel texture with some shimmer.
Mild orange fragrance
I have acne and pimple prone skin so I was previously using Kaya Purifying Cleanser now recently shifted to this and I absolutely love this. This face wash is a cleanser with multivitamins which attracted me the most. I use it twice a day since I have purchased. When I use in the morning my skin feels fresh and awakened. This face wash takes the only a tiny amount which lathers decently but not too much. It cleanses skin and my make up pretty well leaving my skin soft and fresh. Since I am using my skin did not break out or did not get any zits.
What do I like?
- Keeps skin clear, soft and fresh
- Mild on skin
- An orange fragrance which is really refreshing
- Contains vitamin B3, B5, C and E
- The only tiny amount required each time so the product goes really long
- Holds what the product claims
What I dislike?
- Little bit pricey
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Yes, kaya cleansers are always the best, talking about this variant definitely one can go for it.
Rating 4.9(0.1 for the price)
More Kaya Products?
- Kaya Hair Essential Nourishing Shampoo Review
- Kaya Comedone Control Serum Review
- Kaya Brightening and Firming Eye Serum Review
- Kaya Purifying Cleanser Review
- Kaya CC Cream – Who should BUY?
- Kaya Sun Defense Daily Moisturising Sunscreen SPF 30 Review
- Kaya Lighten And Smooth Under Eye Gel – Uh Oh
- Facial Cleansing Wipes | Kaya Everyday |Price |Review
- Kaya Daily Use Sunscreen SPF 15 Review
- Kaya Daily Pore Minimising Toner Review
- Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel Review
- Kaya Acne Free Purifying Toner Review
- Kaya Refreshing Mattifying Wipes
- Kaya Skin Awakening Gel Super Orange Bloom Review