What is it and who is it for? Kaya Purifying Nourisher is a moisturizer enriched with almond oil and rose extracts specially designed oily and combination skin to have acne free skin.
INR 660 for 50 ml
Sensitive Skin Alert?
No, avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse eyes with cold water.
How to Use:
Apply to cleansed face and neck and massage gently in an upward and outward direction. best results when used with kaya purifying cleanser and kaya purifying toner.
My Experience Kaya purifying nourisher
This serum comes in a sturdy white colored pump bottle. Pump bottle makes the product hygienic and travels friendly.
The serum is a white gel which gets absorbed quickly into the skin.
Perfume free product doesn’t have any fragrance
I have combination skin and oily-zone so I have to be very cautious while choosing and moisturizer. This product moisturizes skin and does not make my skin to break out. after cleansing and toning generally put the tiny amount and apply all over my face and my skin feels hydrated. This product contains almond oil and rose extracts so that soothes and nourishes irritated skin. With regular use, I felt it made my skin soft and healthy as well as it didn’t get me clogged pores. I also use it under my daily make up that keeps my skin look fresh and hydrated as well as it does not make my skin look oily.
Positives of Kaya purifying nourisher
- Suitable for Oily and Combination Skin
- Did not break me out
- Doesn’t clog pores
- Soothes and nourishes skin
- Perfume free
- Clinically tested to be noncomedogenic
- It takes only tine amount so goes long
Negatives of Kaya purifying nourisher
Would I repurchase and recommend?
Yes of course. It is life saver light moisturizer for oily and combination skin people like me.
4.9 /5 ( for the price)
More from Kaya?
- Kaya Skin Awakening Rinse Review
- Kaya Hair Essential Nourishing Shampoo Review
- Kaya Comedone Control Serum Review
- Kaya Brightening and Firming Eye Serum Review
- Kaya Purifying Cleanser Review
- Kaya CC Cream – Who should BUY?
- Kaya Sun Defense Daily Moisturising Sunscreen SPF 30 Review
- Kaya Lighten And Smooth Under Eye Gel – Uh Oh
- Facial Cleansing Wipes | Kaya Everyday |Price |Review
- Kaya Daily Use Sunscreen SPF 15 Review
- Kaya Daily Pore Minimising Toner Review
- Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel Review
- Kaya Acne Free Purifying Toner Review
- Kaya Refreshing Mattifying Wipes
- Kaya Skin Awakening Gel Super Orange Bloom Review