The rainy season is the time when we guys are like most susceptible to sensitive skin issues. Itchiness, oiliness, unexplained dryness…there are a range of issue that you might be facing! It is usually during the rains that we neglect using a sunscreen. But even though the sun may not be shining bright, the sun’s rays are everywhere.A lightweight sunscreen which is suitable for sensitive skin is just the need of the hour then! This Kaya Daily Use Sunscreen SPF 15 is being put to test!
What is it and who is it for?
A daily use mild sunscreen.
Rs 790 for 50ml
How to Use:
Apply generously over face and neck during the day 20 minutes. Reapply in case of prolonged sun exposure
My Experience with Kaya Daily Use Sunscreen SPF 15
This sunscreen comes in a super sealed double cylinder pump packaging. It is definitely convenient to use. However, towards the end of its life, it becomes difficult to pump the product out. Invariably, there is going to be some product left over that you cannot use.
This sunscreen is really lightweight. There is no white cast left behind after applying this product. I am not a fan of the Moisturization, but then my personal choice is something that gives a dewy finish after application. This one gives more of a matte effect. The SPF content is mild and I really don’t think it will be of any use in case you will be moving out in the sun.
There are no added antioxidants and anti ageing ingredients that again severely hamper its usability for most people.
Then when or why do you use it?
- When you have irritated or acting up skin. In those cases you need a safe sunscreen and this is the product for you.
- When you have really oily skin and want a super light formula that will just provide basic sun care. Again no anti ageing properties. So best for age group till 20 years and oily skin-teens are the best candidates!
- Nice hygeinic packaging
- Does not make skin oily
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Good for teenagers
- Does not moisturize the skin much
- Mild sunscreen
- Has no anti ageing benefits
Overall Would I repurchase and recommend?
Buy this ONLY if you are the target audience as per points a and b 🙂
More Kaya Skin Clinic Reviews ?
- Kaya Daily Pore Minimising Toner Review
- Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel Review
- Kaya Acne Free Purifying Toner Review
- Kaya Refreshing Mattifying Wipes
- Kaya Skin Awakening Gel Super Orange Bloom Review
I have problematic skin so this sunscreen might work for me but the SPF will not be able to take care of the skin for long. So, this is certainly a skip for me 😥
Great review..Very well penned pros and cons..
Very well described