What is it and who is it for? Kaya comedone control serum is enriched with botanical extract. Suitable for oily skin types, especially for white and blackhead prone skin. The product claims that it will visibly reduce blackheads in 2 weeks.
INR 870 for 30 ml
Sensitive Skin Alert?
Suitable for sensitive skin also
How to Use:
Apply a thin layer evenly over affected areas twice a day to see the visible reduction blackheads in 2 weeks.
My Experience with Kaya comedone control serum
This serum comes in a sturdy white colored pump bottle. Pump bottle makes the product hygienic and travels friendly. I dropped several times but the bottle is still intact.
The serum is a transparent gel which gets absorbed quickly into the skin.
I have combination skin so I need not put another layer of moisturizer as it is moisturizing but some time I put night cream top of it then also I don’t feel oily or heavy on my skin. I after regular use I can notice that my skin is less prone to whiteheads and clogged pore. Once in a week, I scrub my face along with daily use of this product daily my skin I noticed my clogged pores or white head and black head is controlled. At first existing whiteheads I had to extract then the product started working on my skin. I don’t have blackheads so I cannot have a say on if the product works on blackhead or not.
- Suitable for Oily and Combination Skin
- Did not break me out
- Controls whiteheads with regular use and following proper skin regime
- It holds what the product claims
- Will does not vanish existing whiteheads or blackheads you need to extract them first but helps that you don’t get in future
Would I repurchase and recommend?
This serum works great for me to control whiteheads. This is really recommended for oily and combination skin people
4 /5 (as it does not remove the existing white and black head)
More for Blackheads?
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Cooling Toner
- afe Home Remedies for Blackheads !
- Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Scrub – Does it really work ?