Why carry so many bulky lipsticks in your travel bag when you can easily carry a lip palette? That was exactly my thought before buying this product. I read some awesome reviews about it in Amazon and the fact that its quality and texture has been compared to that of mac!! (OMG) That’s when knew I had to give it a shot. Creamy Lipstick Palette make up kit by Karity cosmetics did not disappoint me at all! On the contrary it surprised me! Read on to know why every make up lover should buy this palette!
Table of Contents
- What is it and who is it for?
- Sensitive Skin Alert?
- What does the Brand Claim about Karity 10 Creamy Lip Palette?
- How to Use:
- My Experience with Karity 10 Creamy Lip Palette
- Positives of Karity 10 Creamy Lip Palette
- Negatives of Karity 10 Creamy Lip Palette
- Overall Would I repurchase and recommend?
- GlossyPolish Verdict
What is it and who is it for?
Blend together or wear alone these 10 beautifully pigmented and creamy lip colors. Ranging from glossy to matte, neutral to bold, this palette contains all the colors essential to achieve the perfect pout.
$21. I got it on discount on Amazon on $17.5
Sensitive Skin Alert?
What does the Brand Claim about Karity 10 Creamy Lip Palette?
Blend together or wear alone these 10 beautifully pigmented and creamy lip colors. Ranging from glossy to matte, neutral to bold, this palette contains all the colors essential to achieve the perfect pout. A professional lip palette featuring 10 long-lasting and highly pigmented colors for subtle or dramatic looks. Create countless looks with shades ranging from neutrals, pinks, reds, and purples, with sheer to bold finishes. Colors are creamy and easy to mix, giving you endless options. Can be easily applied with fingers or lip brush. Convenient case makes it perfect for travel.
How to Use:
- Scrub your lips first to get smooth even toned lip without any skin flakes (always do this).
- Apply a light lip balm or cream or lip moisturizer. This will hydrate you lip and the amount of lipstick required to cover the entire lip will become dramatically less.
- Take a lip brush and scoop in a tiny amount of lip cream and start with the lower lip corners to the middle. Start by outlining the shape of your lips and then fill in for a beautiful pout. Repeat the same for the upper lip. Then carefully rub your upper and lower lip together to even out the color.
- Alternately you can use your finger to apply it on your lips for a more casual look.
My Experience with Karity 10 Creamy Lip Palette
To be honest I really hadn’t heard of Karity Cosmetics before. It’s not very well known either. But now after using this for the past few months I can safely vouch for this. It’s highly pigmented even with the subtle shades and the best part is it stays on my lips for more than 6 hours i.e. unless I eat or wipe it somehow. It does not feel dry at all and looks amazing. I love it much more than lipsticks. Its creamy texture blends smoothly covering the entire lip. It’s super moisturizing and comes in a handy and cute case which you can carry easily. The best part is all of the 10 shades are the ones we really can use often. I apply in layers to get a bolder look. Sometimes I mix and match to create the ombre effect and create new colors this way. I use lip pencils along with the subtle shades to make it more defined. All the lip colors are beautiful and I can’t really choose a personal favorite.
The 10 shades in order are Covet, Lady, Lewd, Risque, Potent, Pleasures, Renegrade, Trap, Gibberish and Slow burn.
Positives of Karity 10 Creamy Lip Palette
- Its texture is creamy and moisturizing hence it doesn’t make the lips dry.
- The size of the palette is good around 9 x 0.5 x 4 inches.
- The case is easy to carry and trendy.
- The colors are highly pigmented.
- The lip creams last a really long time.
- There are 10 super lasting smooth lip creams in one palette. Who needs bulky lipsticks anymore?
Negatives of Karity 10 Creamy Lip Palette
- It does not come with an applicator.
- It is expensive. ( but worth it)
Overall Would I repurchase and recommend?
Of course! In fact I carry it with myself everyday! As you can clearly see I am struggling with negatives about this palette because there isn’t any really. I am planning to buy the contour kit and eye shadow kit from Karity professionals as well. This is perhaps the best affordable palette right now according to me! Go buy it before they take out the discount offer!