Who is it for? Kara Refreshing Wipes Neem & Tea Tree Oil is For those looking for wet wipes that are refreshing and are okay with a strong fragrance.
INR 50 for 10 wipes
My experience with the Kara Refreshing Wipes Neem & Tea Tree Oil
So the wipes come in a green re-sealable plastic pouch. The front of it has an opening to dispense the wipes. The packaging is nothing fancy but it hygienic.
The wipes are made of a soft cotton fabric that is very comfortable on the skin. The wipes are in pure white that has moderate wetness. It’s light and doesn’t dry out the skin.
Now, I usually like nice smelling products. And I like the fragrance of this one too but it is a tad bit too strong. And because of that, I don’t use it on my face too much and use it to clean my hands most of the time.
What made me buy this product is that its paraben and alcohol-free and it’s bio-degradable. Kara has a few variants of wipes but this is the only one I’ve tried so far. It does a good job with cleaning and I’ve even used it to take off my makeup a couple of times and it takes most of it off. So that’s good. However, the fragrance is what troubles me. It’s a little too strong and it lingers on so that troubles me a little.
Overall Experience with the Kara Refreshing Wipes Neem & Tea Tree Oil
- Simple & Hygienic packaging
- Soft fabric
- Doesn’t irritate the skin
- Very strong fragrance and so I avoid using it on my face
Would I repurchase & recommend?
If you’re looking for wipes for general and not face use, then please go for it. It does a good job. I will repurchase but just not for my face.
More by Kara?
- Kara Nail Polish Remover Rose Review
- Kara Nail Polish Remover Wipes Lemon
- Kara MakeUp Remover Wipes : Are they Any Good ?
- Kara Cleaning & Hydrating Refreshing Wipes Aloe Vera & Mint Oil Review
- Kara Refreshing Facial Wipes with Aloe Vera and Cucumber Review