Who is it for? Kara Deep Pore Cleansing Wipes are refreshing alcohol-free wipes which effectively gets rid of dirt and oil from the skin. These wipes also exfoliate the dead skin cells and unclog pores. It is suitable for all skin types.
Table of Contents
Price: Rs 175 for 30 wipes.
Sensitive skin alert?
My Experience With Kara Deep Pore Cleansing Wipes
Won’t lie but the packaging of these wipes are what that caught my attention. It comes in a white plastic pack with a box lid like opening and when opened is followed by sticky reseal flap under it. The extra layer gives a nice look to the product and also protects it in case the reseal flap comes off. The pack is travel-friendly and looks luxurious.
Color and texture
The wipes are pure white sheets. According to Kara they are made with 100% natural and biodegradable viscose fibre. They are moist but not soggy or dripping liquid and won’t be harsh on your skin even when you are aggressively rubbing in our your face in a hurry.
The fragrance is one of the reasons I keep going back to Kara. They have never disappointed me with their unusual combination and variety of fragrance. This wipe is Avocado and Jojoba. The fragrance is very pleasant and almost fruit like. It stays for a good 30 mins on your body if you don’t apply anything over it.
- Open the lid and peel the label.l (flap)
- Pull out a wipe
- Reseal the label(flap) and close the lid.
- Discard the wipe after using once.
These deep pore cleanse wipe do exactly what they say. They cleanse and detoxify the face and clean the pores. The wipes can also be used as a makeup removal wipes. Plus point is it also removes waterproof and smudge proof makeup very well and easily.
I have used almost all the makeup wipes that are available from Kara. The formula and the products are always spot on. Fragrance and packaging is a bonus. It doesn’t dry out the skin afterward or cause breakouts and can be used as affordable makeup wipes. I do on a regular basis.
Overall performance of Kara Deep Pore Cleansing wipes
- Refreshing and fragrant and detoxifying.
- Double sealed package so the wipes don’t dry out.
- Travel-friendly and is not only for the face.
- Removes excess oil, heavy make-up, and dirt under the pores.
- No after effects or skin issues.
- Dermatologically safe
- Not paraben free
Would I purchase or recommend?
Absolutely. I would recommend it to all and repurchase this specific item myself too. Kara is one of those brands that has been nailing skincare products and deliver the customer what they demand and need.
More by Kara?
- Kara Refreshing Wipes Neem & Tea Tree Oil Review
- Kara Nail Polish Remover Rose Review
- Kara Nail Polish Remover Wipes Lemon
- Kara MakeUp Remover Wipes : Are they Any Good ?
- Kara Cleaning & Hydrating Refreshing Wipes Aloe Vera & Mint Oil Review
- Kara Refreshing Facial Wipes with Aloe Vera and Cucumber Review