Who is it for? This product which promises to combine the advantages of natural vanilla beans, coconut, and castor oil, organic almonds claims to keep cracked lips smooth, moisturized and healthy…. Kama Ayurveda Vanilla Lip Balm for anyone who is looking for a natural solution for chapped and dry lips.
Price: 550/- For 5 Gms
How to Use
Dip a finger in the tub or use an applicator (none is provided though) and then apply the product to your lips.
No…can be used by people of all skin types
My Experience with Kama Ayurveda Vanilla Lip Balm
This lip balm comes with a cute mini tub like the packaging which is travel-friendly. The box is a typical Kama Ayurveda floral embossed beige paper box.
Feels like vanilla butter on the lips…they instantly feel moisturized and replenished
This is the best part…the fragrance is deep rich vanilla. I am tempted to lick off the entire product. It’s neither cloyingly sweet nor artificial.
The lip balm will stay put for 5 hours or more if you don’t munch on anything.
What I Like?
- Wonderful fragrance
- Rich moisturizing properties
- All natural ingredients
- Cruelty-free product
- Smooth texture
- Doesn’t melt away even in humid weather
- Isn’t too sticky
- Can act as a base or top coat with lipstick
- Only a little quantity is required
- The product lasts for ages if used economically
What I don’t like
- Tub packaging isn’t hygienic
- The product is way too expensive
Would I recommend?
I will suggest … keep an eye on this one….grab it during sale times. I have used a couple of Kama Ayurveda products before and they have always performed wonderfully. This one is a rather excellent product that completely serves the purpose of a lip balm. However, there are other more affordable lip balms ….natural lip balms on the market so if the price is a consideration then you might want to skip this. Other than that this is 4.5/5 product…the only disadvantage being the lack of a spatula/ applicator and the tub packaging.
More Kama Products?
- Kama Ayurveda All Natural Makeup Remover Review
- Kama Ayurveda Kumkumadi Brightening Scrub – Hot or Not?
- All Natural Sunscreen: Kama Ayurveda Natural Sun Protection
- Kama Ayurveda Vetiver Water to Refresh!
- Kama Ayurveda 100% Organic Aloe Vera Cold Pressed Juice Review
- Kama Ayurveda Sesame, Sweet Almond, And Neem Oil Review
- Kama Ayurveda Rejuvenating & Brightening Ayurvedic Night Cream Review
- Kama Ayurveda Pure Lavender Water Face And Body Mist Review
- Kama Ayurveda Nimba Purifying Soap Review
- Kama Ayurveda Jwalini Retexturising Skin Treatment Oil Is
- Refreshing the Skin with Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water
- Kama Ayurveda Rose Jasmine Face Cleanser Review
- Kama Ayurveda Pure Mogra Water Review
- Kama Ayurveda Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil Review