Who is it for? Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water is for those looking for a mild hydrating floral facial mist /toner.
Rs 875 for 200 ml.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
How to Use:
- Apply to dry skin. Leave on for 5 minutes.
- Wet your hands and gently massage using circular movements.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- May be used once or twice a week, according to the skin type and condition.
My Experience with Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water:
This facial mist comes in a beautiful spray bottle. It comes in two sizes 200 ml and 50 ml. The smaller bottle is really convenient to pop in your bag to use throughout the day.
I use this rose water to make a facial pack with Multani mitti or the Narangi Nagkesar ubtan. It enhances the effectiveness of these natural Ubtans. Whenever my skin is irritated or when I don’t feel like applying any face lotion or cream; I spray on this rose water to soothe my skin. It soothes and hydrates my skin. A small bottle of this is always present in my handbag. Whenever I am out in the sun or on a day out; I spray it on my face. It soothes and tones my skin. It feels heavenly on sunburnt skin. The fragrance is very mildly rose like…it is a treat for the senses!
- 100% Pure Rose Water
- Soothes the Skin
- Excellent Toner
- Very good for Face Packs
- Comes in a handy Spray Bottle
- Beautiful Mild Fragrance
- None at all
Would I repurchase and recommend?
Yes. I love this rose water in a spray bottle. Completely natural and smells great! Good investment!!!
5/5 Excellent Product.
What facial mist do you carry around in your bag? Have you tried any of Kama Ayurveda products?
More Rose Waters?
- Banjara’s Premium Rose Water Review
- Khadi Rose Water Toner – Is it Good?
- Forest Essentials Rose Water Toner | Best Toner for Your Skin?
- VLCC Rose Water Toner Review
- Dabur Gulabari | Dabur Rose Water | Honest Review!
- Fabindia Facial Water Rose Review