Product Purchased by Glossypolish. Kama Ayurveda is a brand producing ayurvedic products according to authentic prescriptions has been the unique purpose of the brand. The products are beautifully packed and have an amazing blend of natural ingredients in them with giving good results.I am reviewing the Kama Ayurveda Lavender Patchouli Hair Conditioner, which is one of the good products I have tried. Do read the review and let me know…
Basic info on Kama Ayurveda Lavender Patchouli Hair Conditioner
Rs. 695 for 200ml.
A rich formula that transforms dry, brittle hair by sealing in a rich blend of lipids and essential ingredients to continually nourishes and hydrates the hair. This conditioner is infused with Almond, Indian Gooseberry and Soy extracts that not only help maintain moisture but also protect from daily stresses and further damage. Soothing Lavender essential oil calms the scalp to heal irritation and infections. The refreshing Patchouli essential oil acts as a natural antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory active to repair scalp damage. This herbal blend gives beautiful, shiny and healthy hair with every wash.
How to use:
Apply on wet hair while concentrating on the ends. Leave on for 2 minutes. Rinse clean with water.
My experience with Kama Ayurveda Lavender Patchouli Hair Conditioner
The Kama Ayurveda Lavender Patchouli hair conditioner comes in a semi-transparent brown cylindrical bottle with a golden lid. I use the conditioner with the combination of Kama Ayurveda Lavender Patchouli Hair cleaner and they really work well for me.
The product is not completely natural but smells amazing. It has made my hair soft and manageable. The conditioner boosts the moisture level of the hair and tames the fizziness giving it a smooth texture.
The only complain I have about the product will be the dispensing. It needs a pump, as the conditioner is thick and takes very long when the bottles put upside down. Conditioners are usually thick so there is no problem with the texture of the product but the company needs to give it in better usable packing.
The overall performance of Kama Ayurveda Lavender Patchouli Hair Conditioner
- Creamy texture
- Beautiful essence
- Tames fizziness
- Few natural ingredients
- Smooth effect
- Dispensing issue
Would I recommend?
Overall I would recommend the product as it is good for dry frizzy hair and is giving good results to me and is reasonably priced. Loving my hair so will you?
More Kama Ayurveda products?
- All Natural Sunscreen : Kama Ayurveda Natural Sun Protection
- Kama Ayurveda Vetiver Water to Refresh!
- Kama Ayurveda Yaman Revive Body Oil Review
- Kama Ayurveda 100% Organic Aloe Vera Cold Pressed Juice Review
- Kama Ayurveda Sesame, Sweet Almond And Neem Oil Review
- Kama Ayurveda Kokum and Almond Body Butter Review
- Kama Ayurveda Rejuvenating & Brightening Ayurvedic Night Cream Review
- Kama Ayurveda Pure Lavender Water Face And Body Mist Review
- Kama Ayurveda Rose Lip Balm
- Kama Ayurveda Bringadi Intensive Treatment Hair Oil Review
- Kama Ayurveda Nimba Purifying Soap Review
- Kama Ayurveda Jwalini Retexutirising Skin Treatment Oil Is ..
- Refreshing the Skin with Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water
- Kama Ayurveda Almond And Coconut Lip Balm Review
- Kama Ayurveda Rose Jasmine Face Cleanser Review
- Kama Ayurveda Pure Mogra Water Review
- Kama Ayurveda Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil Review2017/03/19
- Best Herbal Shampoo : Kama Lavender Patchouli Shampoo
Nice review :rose:
I have frizzy hair.. :haanji :haanji
Seems like this would work great for me… Wavy hairs is a pain
And great review… Loved the images
kama ayurveda products are truely amazing.. lovely review.. great clicks…
Haah! Tames Frizziness! Have to try this one. My frizzy hair is pretty bothersome!
Amazing review Meghal! :good: