Kama Ayurveda Kokum and Almond Body Butter : What is pampering for you?In winters, for me, it’s taking a long hot bath. Wallowing in luxury, lighting candles and snuggle up in a blanket.Great body lotion/body butter is an integral part of this process. :PA warm comforting fragrance- is my Nirvana.When I read the description, it naturally enticed me! Kama Ayurveda Kokum and Almond Body Butter, bring it on!!One secret though, you see these testers? I have like another thirty of them 😛 LOL I keep taking these testers everytime I buy anything from Kama. (proudly cheap 😛 ) .Kya karun, its sold out half the time!! My original tub is now used to house my homemade coffee scrub 😉
Price- Rs.1495 for 250 ml
My Experience with Kama Ayurveda Kokum and Almond Body Butter
It comes in a tub packaging. I think it’s very convenient to use but, not something that I will keep for my bathroom-hygiene reasons.
Smells of soft bitter almonds. I feel it’s pretty pleasing, still, you must try using a tester before you go for the whole tub. The fragrance behaves differently with different body chemistry.
The consistency is that of a thick soft cream. Massage it well and it will get absorbed right in. The fragrance lingers for the day and you are cocooned in its comfort. Again, fragrance choice is-very personal. It seems like I cannot stress that enough 😛
I give it excellent brownie points for two main reasons:
- It moisturizes the skin really well. Use regularly for two weeks and you will see a massive difference in your skin.
- It’s expensive, almost Rs 1500 BUT it is 250 ml. Other brands sell body butters at a similar price point, but only 200 ml. This is so, affordable Ayurveda!
- It is very moisturizing
- Absorbs well once you massage it well 😛
- Not greasy
- I love its fragrance
- Affordable compared to other Ayurvedic body butters in the market
- Natural and Ayurvedic formulation
- Great if you have dry skin. Use it regularly for 20 days and you will see a major difference.
- Tub packaging though convenient is not hygienic.
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
I really like this product, but I will be frank- this is one expensive tub of joy! Still, At 250 ml ounce by ounce, it’s actually cheaper than the Body Shop Body jars of butter and those by forest essential as well .Recommended if you can splurge. Try the tester first like I did if you are not sure about the fragrance 🙂
More Ayurvedic Body Butters?
- Forest Essentials Velvet Silk Body Cream Cocoa Butter Review
- Forest Essentials Velvet Silk Body Cream Nargis Review
- Forest Essentials Velvet Silk Body Cream Madurai Jasmine & Mogra Review
- Forest Essentials Velvet Silk Body Cream Indian Rose Absolute Review