Who is this for? Those with dry skin or maturing skin that has become parched and dull will want to use this Kama Ayurveda Jwalini Retexturizing Skin Treatment Oil.
PRICE: 350INR FOR 100ML
HOW TO APPLY:
- Although not necessary, we recommend heating the oil beforehand. To heat, simply immerse in warm water in the sink for a couple of minutes.
- Massage gently all over the body, ideally before taking shower, a steam bath or sauna. The hot temperature stimulates circulation bringing blood towards the skin surface, opening up the glands so they can drink the nourishing oil.
My Experience with the Kama Ayurveda Jwalini Retexturising Skin Treatment Oil
This comes in a sturdy plastic bottle.It has two nozzles so it dispenses a decent amount of product every time reducing the wastage to a great extent.
the oil feels light on the skin but as it is oil it takes sometimes to get absorbed into the skin which I don’t mind at all.
The oil has a nice aromatic but herbal smell to it which is not overpowering at all to me.
I have been using this oil for the past one week continuously and I can see that my skin is more nourished, smooth. The skin looks healthy which is the one thing I have loved the most about it. I just use this oil on my body and leave it overnight. I wake up to glowy and not dull looking skin at all.
What do I like about this?
- Herbal ingredients
- Leaves the skin looking smooth and moisturized
- Excellent for dry and dull looking skin
- Nice fragrance
- Lightweight and gets absorbed into the skin easily
What don't I like about it?
- Takes a little while to get absorbed into the skin
I would totally recommend it if you are looking for an affordable body oil. This is a must-have if you have dry or dull skin.
This product was sponsored By Glossypolish.
More Kama Skincare?
- All Natural Sunscreen: Kama Ayurveda Natural Sun Protection
- Kama Ayurveda Vetiver Water to Refresh!
- Kama Ayurveda 100% Organic Aloe Vera Cold Pressed Juice Review
- Kama Ayurveda Sesame, Sweet Almond And Neem Oil Review
- Kama Ayurveda Rejuvenating & Brightening Ayurvedic Night Cream Review
- Kama Ayurveda Pure Lavender Water Face And Body Mist Review
- Kama Ayurveda Nimba Purifying Soap Review
- Refreshing the Skin with Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water
- Kama Ayurveda Rose Jasmine Face Cleanser Review
- Kama Ayurveda Pure Mogra Water Review
- Kama Ayurveda Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil Review
Attracted towards Ayurvedic fragrances and products… :haanji :haanji :love
Lovely clicks..Such an apt, to the point review that explains everything I need to know before buying this..
Another Kama Ayurveda product I need to try!
The lightweight formula and the fragrance was the winning point for me.
So definitely trying it.
Great Review Navdita! :haanji
Nice review :love
Putting this to my next winter’s skin care list :love