Everyone suffers from a pimple and stubborn acne at one or the other point of time in life. These pimples are painful, sometimes effect our confidence levels, and most importantly leave behind ugly marks. Picking at pimples is one of the major reasons that leaves marks behind. We try almost every home made remedy but give up because we don’t get the desired results which we would have seen in the tutorials because every person’s skin reacts to different remedies in a different way. There are some home-made remedies which will give effective results in a very short span of time. But I would like to stress that these remedies need to be done every single day, day-in-day-out without fail.
Basic information about Juicy Chemistry Rosehip Oil
Today I will be reviewing this bottle of magic (as I call it), the juicy chemistry cold pressed rosehip oil. Cold pressed basically means that the compound present in that bottle is in its purest form. It hasn’t undergone any processing which would remove the essential fatty acids present in that compound. I saw the products of juicy chemistry in an online website and as I went through the reviews, I realized that this product is a must try since I have got a lot of marks because of my irresponsible picking at the pimples.
Juicy chemistry is an all-natural brand which reaches out to the customers and delivers them products in their purest, untouched by processing form. It takes a little while to see the effects clearly but it is definitely worth the wait and curiosity. It offers to help remove the scar marks, improve blood circulation, reduces hyperpigmentation and other signs of skin damage.
How to use
Take about 2 or 3 drops of this rosehip oil and massage into skin and leave overnight. This doesn’t cause the skin to become oily too. So this can be used by beauties of any skin type. This serum can be applied in the morning as well as a moisturizer. This won’t attract dirt or pollutants since it is fast absorbed by the skin.
My experience with Juicy Chemistry Rosehip Oil
It is packed in a glass bottle with a dropper so that we can take out and use as much is required.
It has a mild nutty fragrance which is pretty soothing
It is packed with Vitamin C, essential fatty acids, and antioxidants which help reduce the appearance of scars and marks. In the first week of application, I experienced breakouts but still continued using this serum. After the second week, I just realized that my pores have shrunk to a very great extent and I could see the lightened scars as well. Also, my skin was baby soft and supple and all my tan was gone too.
Overall performance of Juicy Chemistry Rosehip Oil
I would rate this product a 5/5 owing to its amazing benefits and properties.
- Cold pressed, hence in purest form
- Shows results within the first two weeks
- Value for money
- Has a dropper which helps reduce the risk of contamination
- Lightweight hence doesn’t weigh down the skin or make it look heavy and oily
- In the first week of application, it causes breakouts, which is perfectly fine
- Comes in a glass bottle because of which it should be handled with utmost care
Other home-made remedies to get rid of scars
- Massaging almond oil onto the entire face or the affected area consistently
- Using mint juice and gram flour as a face pack every alternate day
- Using a mixture of gram flour, almond oil, turmeric and milk as a face pack every day
- Using orange peel powder every day as a face cleanser
- Using apple cider vinegar as a toner or using it at least thrice or four times every day
- Using essential oils like tea tree, rosemary, cedar wood and lavender along with carrier oils
Would I repurchase or recommend?
I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone and would also repurchase this product. This product helps get rid of all the old marks as well which would have occurred long back.