Who is it for? Juicy Chemistry Revitalising Face Scrub is a face scrub made out of rice flour, orange and Green tea which is supposed to exfoliate the skin to reveal a radiant skin. As rice flour is supposed to help the skin with oily skin by pulling out the oil and Green tea helps give a boost of anti-oxidants, it is ideal for a person with normal to oily skin.
But as the scrub has abundant essential oils, a person with dry skin can also give it a whirl.
Rs 650 for 75 gms
How to use
- Wash your face and neck with water
- Take out a pea-sized product into your palms
- Add a couple of drops of water or hydrosol into the scrub
- Massage the paste on the face in circular motions
- Pat dry with a clean towel and put a good amount of moisturizer and sunscreen n the face
Any sensitivity alert?
Yes, as this is a product made with natural ingredients it may cause allergic reactions. Make sure to do a patch test before using it.
My experience with Juicy Chemistry Revitalising Face Scrub
The scrub comes in a sturdy plastic tub with a plastic lid sealing the product and a screw on lid. The packaging is spill free and can be taken along on travels.
Texture and Color
The face scrub comes in a powder form which has to be mixed with a hydrosol or plain water to make a scrub. The product is a texture is quite powdery but I found some of the product clumped into small pieces. The powder comes in a light brownish color.
The product smells orangey and citrusy which is sure to wake you up. The fragrance is quite pleasant and goes away almost immediately after you wash your face.
The Juicy chemistry face scrub is quite a strong one. It is a bit harsh for my skin as it felt a bit abrasive on the face but it helps you get rid of those pesky blackheads and impurities. I have a sensitive but I use this one when my skin is feeling congested as it works wonders.
What do I like about this?
- The face scrub helps with blackheads and blockages on the face
- It has an amazing fragrance
- Good product for once in a fortnight
- The packaging is travel-friendly
- Free of preservatives, chemicals, and additives
What don’t I like?
- The product is a bit harsh
- Cumbersome to use
- The tub packaging makes it unhygienic to use
- Price hike by the brand makes it a tad bit expensive
- As a natural product, it has a usage period of six months
Would I repurchase or recommend?
If you are on a lookout for a natural scrub and don’t mind a little gritty scrub, the face scrub is sure to give you good results. On the other hand, if you have a very sensitive skin I would recommend you keep a safe distance from the scrub. I have a sensitive and use this one when my skin is feeling congested as it works wonders.
More from Juicy Chemistry?
- Juicy Chemistry Lavender Water – good?
- Juicy Chemistry Night Cream – Best Natural Face Cream?
- Juicy Chemistry Pomegranate Oil Review
- Juicy Chemistry Argan Oil Review
- Juicy Chemistry Onion Hibiscus Chamomile Tea Shampoo Bar Review
- Juicy Chemistry Argan and Mango Butter Masque (Pre Shampoo Hair Spa) Review
- Juicy Chemistry Rosehip Oil Review
- Juicy Chemistry Grapeseed Oil Review
- Juicy Chemistry Cell Construction Serum Helichrysum and Rosehip Review