Who is it for? The Juicy Chemistry Charcoal Face Mask is a deep pore cleanser face mask. The mask is meant for troubled skin which is prone to blemishes. The charcoal mask helps clear out the skin and leaves it fresh and clean. This mask is ideal for people with oily or acne prone skin but anyone who wants to give their skin a deep cleanse can use it.
Rs 450 for 25 gms
Rs 700 for 50gms
How to use
- Use a spoon to scoop out the product
- Add water to the product to make a paste
- Apply a layer of the mask on the face
- When dry, massage in circular motions and remove with plain water
Any sensitivity alert?
Yes, as this is a product made with natural ingredients it may cause allergic reactions. Make sure to do a patch test before using it.
My experience with The Juicy Chemistry Charcoal Face Mask
The mask comes in a sturdy plastic tub with a plastic lid sealing the product and a screw on lid. The packaging is tiny and can be taken along for a trip. But if you fail to use a fresh and clean spoon to scoop out the product you may contaminate it.
Texture and Color
The face mask is grey in color due to the presence of charcoal in it. The product is a powder and makes a smooth grey colored paste when mixed with water.
The product has tea tree and charcoal as the main ingredients and thus has a very herbal fragrance with tea tree dominating the fragrance. The fragrance doesn’t last for long.
The Juicy chemistry face mask is absolutely amazing. I use it on occasions when I have breakouts or want to give my face a deep cleanse. The mask helps me get rid of the pesky pimples and controls the one that may come up on the skin. It has also helped me remove the blackheads and whiteheads when scrubbing of the mask.
But be careful when removing the mask, if you rub too much it may give you a bit of redness.
What do I like about this?
- The face mask helps with pimples and acne
- Can be used by most of the skin types as the oily skinned beauties can use it daily and the ones with dry skin can use on occasions they have breakouts
- The packaging is travel friendly
- Nicely priced for a natural product
- Has no preservatives, chemicals and additives
What don’t I like?
- The tub packaging makes it unhygienic to use
- Not the best fragrance
- The brand has increased the price
- The usage period is limited to six months
Would I repurchase or recommend?
It is a must have in every vanity. It helps with an occasional breakout and bad acne. This one is a must try if your skin doesn’t react to the natural agents in the face mask.
Its a musttt buy then ? will definitely get this as I fall in category of oily skin ????
Loved your review shagun ❤️ you have mentioned each and every points ?
Glad you liked the review?
Organic charcoal mask for oily skin.. My skin needs this…
Thanks for sharing such a detailed review???