What is it and who is it for? Juicy Chemistry Cell Construction Serum is a bedtime serum, for people who are having scars, acne marks, pigmentation, fine lines, and wrinkle.
10 m for 400 Rs
How to Use:
Take 4-5 drops of serum and gently massage it on the skin just before going to bed, generally after cleanser and toner.
My Experience with Juicy Chemistry Cell Construction Serum Helichrysum and Rosehip
I starting using it, I finished a bottle, ordered another, the smell is so amazing, it feels so pleasant and organic, it helps me sleep at night times. I started using it when I had acne scars, a little pigmentation and yes acne too. But at first I was a little hesitating to use try it, but I became a fan of it from the first time itself, I have seen the results and they were amazing. I placed may be ¼th of the drop on a pimple and by next day morning, it shrieked visibly, It took a little while to show its magic on scars but on pimples it was amazing, it reduced an entire pimple in 3 days. I loved it, I always have one at office and one at home, to apply it on pimples, but for scars night time is the best, just by applying it on scars for about 2 weeks I could see difference, I actually applied it on my face and could see the change in pigmentation, my skin was visibly brighter and hydrated.
- The smell, amazing
- Very effective on scars
- Results on pigmentation are good
- Hydrating moisturizer
- Helichrysum helps in retaining skin moisturizer
- Contains carrot seed oil which is an excellent moisturizer
- Contains rosehip oil which has high vitamin c content and helps in recovering from skin damage
- It is 100 % natural, so it doesn’t have any preservatives, it has to be used in 6 months
- It is a glass bottle packaging, not so travel-friendly
- I feel the cost is a little more, 10 ml for 400
- I find no other negatives
Would I repurchase and recommend?
Yes I will repurchase it