I am not a huge fan of purchasing scrubs, to be honest. Till date, I haven’t come across a scrub that’s better than the old homemade rice scrub or the coffee scrub.However, I keep experimenting a lot with my skin and the products too so during my local visit to a shop I got this scrub which is from JOVEES.The Jovees Scrub | Jojoba and Neem is specially designed for people with acne or oily skin but I still decided to check on it since I have normal skin. Well, I wasn’t so happy with it though when it took this one home so I ended up giving it off to my baby sister who has oily skin and acne too so I thought it might help her more than it helped me.
Basic Information about Jovees Jojoba and Neem Scrub
PRICE AND QUANTITY– INR 95 for 50 Gms
WHAT DOES THE BRAND CLAIM
Oily and sensitive skin needs special cleaning. This gentle scrub contains fine Jojoba beads and Neem along with other botanical nutrients that clean the skin, removes excessive oil and dull skin cells without rupturing the skin. It also helps to improve skin elasticity and suppleness.
HOW TO USE JOVEES JOJOBA AND NEEM SCRUB
Moisten face and neck. Apply Jojoba and Neem scrub all over the face and neck. Massage gently with fingertips for 2-3 minutes using light circular strokes. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Preferably follow with Jovees Aloe Vera Moisturizing Lotion.
Jojoba, wheat germ, Neem extract, date
No other ingredients are mentioned except for the active ones.
SENSITIVE SKIN ALERT none at all
My Experience with Jovees Jojoba and Neem Scrub
PACKAGING it’s a tube packing which is sturdy enough to stand on your bathroom stand and is hygienic too.
The tube is also transparent so you can see how much of it is left. You can easily carry it around.
TEXTURE AND CONSISTENCY
The scrub is in a gel form which isn’t too thick and is full of granules white in color and some of the particles are bigger and darker shade of green too.
I don’t know why but something looks unattractive to me here. The gel isn’t the right color or something and all those particles inside kind of feels like bumps and I don’t get that good feel while slathering it on. Maybe the gel is too pale colored to look refreshing.
FRAGRANCE nothing in particular except that it smells like a faint planty smell
Well before I tell you anything I should tell you that this one didn’t go well with me for a scrub.
Way too mild if you ask me. Why I found the PAPAYA EXFOLIATING FACE WASH by BIOTIQUE to be a better scrub in comparison to this one even though it was just a face wash. But then it might just be mild enough for the oily skin beauties that have acne. For them, this just seems to be perfect.
I like my scrubs to feel as if they are really *scrubbing away*!
This one felt more like a granulated face wash and after scrubbing for sometime I felt the strong urge to take out some more product as I felt the previous lot had disappeared from the skin because I didn’t feel it working well as a scrub.
After washing my face it didn’t make my skin as smooth as some of the other scrubs do.
This is one product best left to our oily skin beauties I guess.
Overall Performance of Jovees Jojoba and Neem Scrub
- Mild enough for oily skin and acne prone skin
- Great packing
- Smells ok too
- Doesn’t work well on normal skin
- Beads are too mild for normal skin.
If you have oily skin then you could give this one a shot. I can’t imagine this being at all harsh on your acne and that’s who the product was designed for. Normal skin people _ best stay away from it.
More Jovees Products ?
- Jovees Skin Toner Cucumber Review
- Jovees Tea Tree Facewash Review
- Jovees Neem Face Wash Review
- Jovees Papaya Face Wash Review
- Jovees Anti Blemish Pigmentation Cream
- Jovees Rehydrating Face Pack With Shea Butter Review
- Jovees Water Resistant Sunscreen Fairness Lotion SPF 25 Review
- Refresh with Jovees Moisturising Body Wash Aqua
- Jovees New Signature Kajal Deepest Black Is..
- Jovees Rose Moisturising Body Wash Review
- Jovees Saffron & Bearberry Fairness Cream Review
- Jovees Shea Butter Moisturiser (Rich Cream With Fruit Extract) Review
- Jovees Premium Advanced Anti – Ageing Serum Review
- Jovees Almond Lip Care Review
- Jovees Foot Cream And Scrub Review
- Jovees Gold Ultra Radiance Face Wash Review
- Jovees Apple & Vera Massage Gel Review
- Jovees Grape Fairness Facewash Review
- Jovees Lemongrass And Lavender Cleansing Lotion For Oily Skin Review
- Jovees Herbal With Witch Hazel and Almond Eye Contour Cream Review
- Jovees Anti Acne and Pimple Cream Review
- Jovees Premium Natural Whitening Serum Review
- Jovees Sunscreen Fairness Gel SPF 25 Review
- Jovees Anjeer and Carrot Sun Block Review
- Jovees Rose Skin Toner Review
- Jovees Strawberry Face Wash Review
- Jovees Mallow And Avocado Sun Protective Cream SPF 40 Review
- Jovees DE-TAN Face Wash Review
- Jovees Insta Fair Liquorice Clay Pack Review
- Jovees Ayurvedic De-Tan Scrub Review