What is it? Jovees Herbal Sindoor Red is a vermilion or sindoor applied by the married women mainly in the Hindu society of India.
Price: Rs. 115 for 5 ml
Precious herbs, natural color and free from harmful lead and mercury.
What does the product claim?
It is a water-resistant herbal sindoor with natural color.
- Apply the sindoor using the brush provided.
- Do not put makeup over it and rub as it may get smudged.
- Get rid of the excess sindoor on the brush initially.
My Experience with Jovees Herbal Sindoor
It comes in a transparent glass tube with a golden colored metallic cap opened with the twist and turns mechanism. The cap has an attached white body thin brush which makes it easier to apply. It has an external hard paper cover too.
Texture and shade:
It is a light weighted apple red sindoor. It is also available in the maroon shade.
It has a soft and nice paint like the fragrance
Why did I like it?
- Completely water resistant.
- Does not smudge due to sweat or during bath
- The red color does not change with time.
- No forehead irritation
- Worth the price
- Fair quantity
- 2 shades available as per need
- The handy brush keeps stains away
Why didn't I like it?
- Glass body may be risky to carry
Yes, I will surely recommend the product to all the married women out there struggling to get the best water resistant sindoor for daily use.