Who is it for? Johnsons Milk+Rice Cream is for someone who is looking for a moisturizing cream for babies as well as adults.
INR 75-/ for 50gm.
How to Use?
Apply gently over the entire body.
My experience with Johnsons Milk+Rice Cream
It comes in a white plastic tube with all the details mentioned on it. The packaging is quite travel-friendly.
The cream is white in color has a thick creamy consistency with a smooth texture.
It has a very pleasant fragrance like other Johnson products.
Ease of Application:
The cream is easy to apply and gets absorbed into the skin quickly.
The cream makes skin soft leaving it nourished.
My Experience :
I like using johnsons products even though they are meant for babies. This cream makes your skin soft. It provides moisturization to the skin without making it feel heavy or sticky on the skin. It gets absorbed into the skin quickly. It gives moisturization for 3-4 hours after which I need to re-apply it.
However, it does not provide deep moisturization for flaky or extremely dry skin.
Overall Performance of Johnsons Milk+Rice Cream:
Overall it’s a good moisturizing cream that keeps skin soft for 3-4 hours.
- Travel-friendly packaging.
- Free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and dyes.
- Keeps skin soft for good 3-4 hours.
- Does not feel heavy on the skin.
- It is not sticky.
- Gets easily absorbed into the skin.
- It does not provide heavy moisturization for extremely dry or flaky skin.
Would I repurchase or recommend it?
I would recommend it to people looking for an everyday moisturizing cream. I will definitely repurchase it because I really liked it.
More by Johnsons?
- Johnson’s Baby Top-to-Toe Wash Review
- Johnson’s Baby Skincare Wipes Review
- Johnson’s Baby Milk + Rice Lotion Review
- Johnson’s Baby Lotion Review
- Johnson’s Baby Shampoo Review
- Johnsons Active Kids Clean and Fresh Shampoo Review
- Johnsons Active Kids Soft and Smooth Shampoo Review
- Johnson Baby Oil | What about Adults ?
- Johnson’s Baby Cream Review
- Johnson’s Baby Milk Cream Review