Who is it for? Johnson’s Baby Skincare Wipes are designed as cleansing wet tissues for babies though it works equally good as makeup remover wipes or normal face cleansing wipes.
Price- Rs.45 for 10 Pieces
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Johnson’s Baby Skincare Wipes
These wipes are packed in a re-sealable plastic pouch. The pouch has an opening at the front to dispense the tissues. The packaging is very simple and hygienic. It is available in 3-4 different sizes. I bought the travel size containing 10 wipes.
Colour & Texture
The wipes inside the pack are kept in stacks of single ply. The wipes are colorant free so they are pure white. They are made of soft cotton fabric. These wipes are quite wet; this one has the highest wetness among all wipes I have tried till date. Still, they do not ooze out the fluid.
These wipes have a very faint floral fragrance. The fragrance is very similar to Johnson’s original variant baby cream and lotion. The smell feels so good and soothing. It does not linger long though.
Ease of Application
The application involves three simple steps; just open the flap, pull out the wipe and reseal the pack. The biggest pack contains plastic click shut dispenser to prevent leakage.
The wipes are designed for babies so they feel super soft. They do not feel harsh on the skin at all and the liquid provides enough slip. The cleansing solution is light but moisturizing. These wipes remove excess oil, dirt, light makeup and leaves a comforting moisturized feel.
These were my first wipes. After these, I have tried various brand wipes but I still come back to this from time to time. These wipes are superb in terms of wetness and moisturizing capability. Due to to the moisturizing formula I tend to use it more in winter.
Overall Performance of Johnson’s Baby Skincare Wipes
- Moisturizing wipes for babies as well as adult facial skin
- Moisturizing formula
- Removes light to moderate makeup and gently cleanses the skin
- Prevents dry patches
- Soothing floral scent
- Free from alcohol, paraben
- Does not feel harsh on the skin
- Available in various sizes and prices
- It can’t remove heavy waterproof makeup. This is not meant for any kind of makeup so it is not a con for me.
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
I have already bought it lots of time and will be doing so in the future. I would recommend it to all.
More by Johnson?
- Johnson’s Baby Milk + Rice Lotion Review
- Johnson’s Baby Lotion Review
- Johnson’s Baby Shampoo Review
- Johnsons Active Kids Clean and Fresh Shampoo Review
- Johnsons Active Kids Soft and Smooth Shampoo Review
- Johnson Baby Oil | What about Adults ?
- Johnson’s Baby Cream Review
- Johnson’s Baby Milk Cream Review