While we take great care of our face and hands in the summer by never stepping out of the house without a sunscreen on, winter can be an unforgiving season as well. Since it is about to begin, along with knits and jackets, what we need to invest in is a good moisturizer. I hope this review helps you to decide whether or not Jergens soothing aloe refreshing moisturizer is a good match for your body or not!
Rs. 229 for 200 ml
My Experience with Jergens Soothing Aloe Refreshing Moisturizer
The moisturizer comes in a plastic bottle attached to a dispenser. All you have to do is push the nozzle and moisturize your body. The 200 ml bottle is not too inconvenient to carry around and can be easily taken here and there in your college or office bags.
This moisturizer is extremely soft and feels even softer on skin. It gets absorbed within 1 to 2 minutes after application and has a fresh fragrance with least amount of greasiness. Skin doesn’t feel sticky even after hours.
This is a refreshing moisturizer which revives and hydrates your skin and the results are visibly great. It gets absorAnyone looking forward to bidding goodbye to the dry and dull skin during winters is more than welcome to add this to their shopping cart!
- Economical and pocket-friendly
- Restores your skins deep luminosity
- Soothing, refreshing and reviving
- Not too big to carry
- Fast absorbing
- Smells wonderful
- Takes time for results to be visible. Patience is the key!
Would I recommend or repurchase?
This product is definitely on the positive end for me and I will absolutely recommend its purchase. It doesn’t claim anything false and lives up to what the brand claims and what the users expect out of it!
More body lotions? :
- Jergens Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer Review
- St. Ives Nourish & Sooth Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion Review
- St.Ives Replenishing Mineral Therapy Body Lotion Review
- Vaseline Intensive Care Deep Restore Non-greasy Lotion Review
- Nivea Oil In Lotion Cocoa Nourish Review