Who is it for? Innisfree Skin Clinic Mask Peptide is a fine delicate Cotton mask with functional wrinkle improving benefits contains peptide to intensively reduce signs of aging, leaving your skin sleek and resilient.
My experience with Innisfree Skin Clinic Mask Peptide
It comes in a leak-proof packing with all required details in it. Mask comes with a plastic coating which has to be removed before application.
The texture of the liquid is very runny. It gets easily absorbed in the skin.
It has its amazing fragrance, bit chemical-like but yet lovely and refreshing!!!
I personally feel that the results are quite ordinary. Post applying this, I could feel that radiance on my skin, but that too very little. It readily gets absorbed to my skin and makes skin look radiant. Mask is really soft and gets adhere to skin nicely, the only problem with this is its shape which does not fall in place. A lot of liquid it contains, so it ain’t dry out soon, I usually use to keep it for 45 minutes around and then pat all extra and remaining liquid on my face. One thing which is disappointing is that its results do not last long and all these anti-aging treatments ask for long and dedicated treatment.
What do I like about it?
- Soft cotton mask
- Easy application
- Abundance of liquid
- Nice fragrance
- Moisturises well
- Instantly makes skin look radiant
- Makes skin healthy and supple
- Has cooling effects
- Suitable for all skin types
What I don't like?
- Mask does not sit well on my face
- Has temporary effects
- Is opt for one time use
Would I repurchase or recommend?
It’s definitely great if you are searching for instant hydration.
More Innisfree Masks?
- Innisfree Skin Clinic Mask BHA Review
- Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask Acai Berry Review
- Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask Oatmeal Review
- Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask Rice Review
- Innisfree Skin Clinic Mask Hyaluronic Acid Review
- Innisfree Skin Clinic Mask Madecassoside Review
- Innisfree Skin Clinic Mask Collagen Review
- Innisfree Skin Clinic Mask Vitamin C Review
- Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask Manuka Honey Review
- Innisfree Skin Clinic Mask Catechin Review
- Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask Broccoli – Is this worth Your Money?
- Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask Lime – Refreshing?
- Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask Fig -Worth it?
- Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask Tomato – Is it Worth Buying?
- Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Mask Strawberry Review
- Innisfree Rose, It’s Real Squeeze Sheet Mask Review
- Innisfree its Real Squeeze Mask Tea Tree Review
- Innisfree Kiwi It’s Real Squeeze Mask Review
- Innisfree Special Care Hand Mask Review
- Innisfree Cucumber Squeeze Mask Review
- Innisfree Special Care Foot Mask Review
- Innisfree its Real Squeeze Mask Pomegranate Review